21 May 20008
– Foreign Policy: Jailbreak shakes public confidence in Singapore
7 May 2008
– BHP: Mas Selamat
2 May 2008
– Singapore Angle: Mas Selamat’s 2001 escape, 17 tonnes and preaching to the converted
30 Apr 2008
– A Xeno Boy in Sg: Of Angry Journalists, Anger & the Evil Internet Again
– The Online Citizen: Demonising the Internet – and bloggers
– The Daily Backtrack: Nyeh
– Sheep City: We love you Chua Lee Hong
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Mas Selamat’s escape in LEGO
– Sgpolitics.net: J.B Jeyaretnam pulls no punches on DPM Wong Kan Seng over Mas Selamat’s escape
29 Apr 2008
– THE armchair critic: No more Mas Selamat nonsense for me! No more!
– Blinking Brink: With huge pay increment, comes great accountability
– Singapore Patriot: Time to move on?
– Mr Brown: blame it on somebody (The Anyhowly Remix) [Thanks anonymous craven]
28 Apr 2008
– Catherinelim.sg: More Comments on the Mas Selamat Scandal
– Catherinelim.sg: The Mas Selamat Scandal: Its Impact on the Government-People Relationship
– The Online Citizen: The Government’s Great Getaway
– Winter Is Coming: The MSK/WKS Saga
– Singapore Patriot: My Response to MP Lam Pin Min’s blog
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: To resign or not to resign, that is the question?
– Mr Wang Says So: Domestic Maids, Mas Selamat and Why Wong Kan Seng Should Be Fined
– Ian On The Red Dot: Should Minister Wong Kan Seng Resign? Between a Rock and Hard Place is The Chance To Take The Red Pill
– The Daily Backtrack: Rabble rousing
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Please lets MOVE ON…
– Singapore Alternatives: Who should challenge PM’s Verdict? Voters
25 Apr 2008
– Siew Kum Hong: Mas Selamat and Government Responsibility [Recommended]
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Between a rock and a hard place
– The one dimensional island: Mas Selamat Part Deux
– My sketchbook: Get outta our way
24 Apr 2008
– THE armchair critic: That’s all your findings?? Sure or not??
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Nevermind the kudos, but will you face the music on your own?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Leadership, Accountability and Responsibility….
– Empty Vessel: Here’s what I think….
– Endoh Pure Ranting Room: Reponsibility & Accountability.. What About Conscience?
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Odd Report
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Should Wong Kan Seng be sacked? Tough question
– I.Z. Reloaded: Reuters says Mas Selamat escaped without trousers!
– Sam’s thoughts: ISD: Unintelligent intelligence unintelligible
– SG Review: Jaded
– The one dimensional island: Mas Selamat Part Deux
– Sheep City: MSK: What really happened
– Singapore Life and Times: Just do it
– Singapore Patriot: Don’t demoralise MHA by punishing the Minister
– 地獄少女 : jigoku shoujo : hell girl: Wong Kan Seng’s Head, Rollability Index
– The Online Citizen: TOC Editorial: Government’s lack of accountability bad for the PAP, worse for Singapore
– Wake Up Your Idea: What To Do, It Has Happened…
– Simply Jean: I agree with PM Lee that DPM Wong should not resign and we should “move on”
– My sketchbook: Stop teasing my boy,Wong anymore!
23 Apr 2008
– Sgpolitics: Parliamentary Snapshots (21 April): Escape of Mas Selamat
– Yawning Bread: The great hunt: more management failures than guards’ lapses
– Singapore Patriot: Protecting their own kind
– A Xeno Boy in SG: Politics, Gladiator, Praetorians and a Missing Fugitive
– The Online Citizen: Minister and top management not to blame – PM Lee
– Under the Willow Tree: Wong Kan Seng Off the Hook? Not So Fast. The Game Has Just Begun!
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: The Mas(k) of PAP’s accountability: one sets himself free from prison but two sets of standards
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Why Minister Wong Kan Seng should not resign!
– i have succumbed to peer pressure: Cronyism at best [Thanks udders]
– vinyarb: climb, jump and limp away! [Thanks RT]
– My Singapore News: Witch hunt for scape goat
– The Extra Scoop: Like Pilate, DPM Wong washes his hands clean
– Singapore Kopi Tok: The COI Report – Simultaneously Fair and Frustrating to Singaporeans
– Singaporean in NZ: No witch-hunts, no responsibilities
– News Release by UncleYap: I saw more than a dozen PAp MPs asleep in parliament today
– Desparatebeep: I could drop Dead tomorrow
– The States Times: Debrief Of Mas Selamat Kastari
– Singapore Sojourn: Mas Escape
– The Bosonic State: A Disappointing Report on Mas Selamat’s Escape
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: Oddly enough eh
– Utopia: Shallow report from COI on Mas Selamat
– ….小朋友的地盘: Uniquely Singapore…
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: ‘enforcing discipline’ or ‘enforcing a culture of forgiveness for higher-ups’?
– A Sampan on S’pore Soil: Not taking heat, so take heed
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Singapore Government’s biggest blockbuster since 1987
– an aberration in pronunciation: A sketic’s view on Mas Selalmat COI(we can’t be complacent)
– My Sketchbook: Stop teasing my boy,Wong anymore!
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: 22/4/2008 — PM Lee Hsien Loong talks about the Mas Selamat Saga
– Coffee Shop Talk: LHL saves his cousin in law WKS!!
– HWZ: Top man, defends his team….
– HWZ: DPM Wong will punish those responsible for Mas Selamat’s escape
22 Apr 2008 COI Out
– A L V I N O L O G Y: How did Mas Selamat Kastari escape?
– The Itch to Write: 3 critical factors…what a joke!
– My Very Own Glob: Even the foreign expert says so
– Mr Brown: Mas Selamat COI report is out
– Sheep City: Physical weakness
– Simply Jean: Mas Selamat Escape: Pictorial Sequence of What Happened (including a hand drawn map)
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Blame the Guards, Window and Fence
– The Online Citizen: DPM Wong Kan Seng explains JI escape
– My sketchbook: Security lapse as claimed
– THE armchair critic: Silly mistakes says he who should be held responsible
– The Daily Backtrack: The Daily Backtrack
– eastcoastlife: Mas Selamat’s Escape : Amazing 11 minutes!
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Mas Selamat : 3 Steps to Freedom….
– Feed Me To The Fish: With LKY, Who Needs COI?
– Pseudonymity: COI Report Raises More Questions Than It Gives Answers
– Where Bears Roam Free: That still doesn’t explain how he vanished into thin air
– Military Life: For Lack of a Window Grill, A JI Terrorist was Freed
– The Void Deck: COI Hoot ISD!
– Unfortunately Singapore: COI Report: A Litany of Blunders, A Culture in Need of Change
– Mr Wang Says So: No CCTV. No Grilles. No Guards. No Dogs. No High Fence. Just One Big Open Window, And A Lot of Toilet Paper To Cushion Impact
21 Apr 2008
– Singapore Kopi Tok: COI Findings: Will the Government be Honest?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Mas Selamat : Monday is the moment of TRUTH!!!
– Bad News on the Doorstep: Public responsibility
– My Sketchbook: The Mas selamat inquiry findings
18 Apr 2008
– Siew Kum Hong: Mas Selamat
17 Apr 2008
– Endoh Pure Ranting Room: Don’t overlook the outstanding work done by the ISD in the past
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Send this to the ST Forum 6: Focus on ISD’s Achievements
15 Apr 2008
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Will the real idiot please stand up, please stand up?
14 Apr 2008
– Sheep City: The multi-million dollar question
11 Apr 2008
– Singapore Patriot: Where is our “full account”, independent Committee?
– The Red Grade: The Reliably Unreliable Government
– The Citi Never Sleeps: Garhman Not At Fault, Singaporeans Are Being Complacent
9 Apr 2008
– THE armchair critic: No bombs from Selamat (thank God), yet we see cracks all over [Thanks Edroos]
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Who’s Left to Blame, Who’s Right to Blame?
– Random Rants: Complacency
– My sketchbook: The great wise one speaks again..
– Coffee Shop Talk: Straits Times : S’poreans are COMPLACENT
– HWZ: MM Lee : MSK Escape. Guards Negligent. Citizen Complacent. Govt Not to be Blamed ??!!
8 Apr 2008
– BP: Who Is Really Responsible For Our Complacency?
– The Itch To Write: MM Lee has given us the green light
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Responsibility and Blame, Shame Shame
– vinyarb: Sorry, I screwed up.
7 Apr 2008
– Mr Wang Says So: Very Poor Service By The Straits Times
– The Online Citizen: Mas Selamat’s escape – Government shifting the blame to Singaporeans’ “complacency”
– i have succumbed to peer pressure: Re-reading Mr Lee vis-à-vis Pierre Macherey
– Die neue Welle: National Education: On Complacency
– The Daily Backtrack: ST and the betrayal of intelligence
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: Let’s start playing ‘Pass the Parcel’ and banning films!
– Insane Polygons: Playing The Complacency Game
– mollymeek: Send this to the ST Forum 4: S’pore Govt Too Good
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: MM Lee : Some are “Living in a Make-believe world”…
– Feed Me To The Fish: COMPLACENCY – Finally Tsunami hits Singapore!
– mrbrown: Mas Selamat’s escape was not gahmen fault, it was yours and mine
– Desparatebeep: When in Doubt – Blame the Guards
1 Apr 2008
– Vinyarb: This is not a game! (but what can we do?)
31 Mar 2008
– Singapore Review: Half-Hearted Token Search for a Fugitive Means Cover-Up?
28 Mar 2008
– The Void Deck: Kan Seng’s Tora Bora Remix
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: We have not forgotten about Mas Selamat , or have we really?
– utopia: only hear the good stuffs
– Mas Selamat Kestari: is RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!! [Facebook]
27 Mar 2008
– The Online Citizen: In the spirit of giving a “full account”
– The Hammersphere: One month after escape – questions still unanswered
26 Mar 2008
– The Itch to Write: How long more are we going to wait?
– Think, thought, thunk: Mas Selamat T-shirt: What will they think of next?
25 Mar 2008
– Yawning Bread: Improving the Internal Security Act
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Jail the hoaxer; but what about the guy in uniform who didn’t do his job in the 1st place?
24 Mar 2008
– The Online Citizen: Another alleged JI member detained…but where is Mas Selamat?
21 Mar 2008
– The Online Citizen: If one were Dr Choong..
– Singapore Patriot: We screwed up but we’re still the best
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Mas Selamat : 21 days and counting!!!
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Mas Selamat, where are you?
– My sketchbook: It’s not a good time to be a journalist
20 Mar 2008
– My Singapore News: Time to say a few good words
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Apology to the MHA
– Mr Brown: We haven’t found him yet, but we can search 121 buildings in one day!
18 Mar 2008
– Chemical Generation Singapore: More Like a Private Inquiry than a Public Inquiry?
– vinyarb: Survivor Singapore: Wild berries version [thanks Richard]
14 Mar 2008
– My Singapore News: Story of woman seeing Mas Selamat
– Alas, a blog!: What’s the coverup?
– Wake Up Your Idea: What The Hell Is Wong Kan Seng Doing In Laos?
– SG_LJers: Nobody’s Perfect
– HWZ: minster trying to spin again
13 Mar 2008
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Confessions, Transcendence and the Rhetoric of Leadership
12 Mar 2008
– My Sketchbook: Mas selamat exploding in Wong’s face
– The Workers’ Party: Escape Of Mas Selamat
– My Singapore News: No words from Mas Selamat’s family
– Simply Jean: Singaporeans get A+ for Mas Selamat’s escape?
– Used Brains For Sale: Lampposts
– Readings From A Political Duo-ble: The Great Escape of Mas Selamat Kastari – Revisiting ISA
11 Mar 2008
– The Daily Backtrack: Chastened. CHASTENED?!
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Are you kidding me?
– Sgpolitics.net: Poking fun at PM Lee’s “what to do” comment
– theonlinecitizen: Reviewing Mas Selamat’s escape
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Fantastic Conspiracy Theories about Mas
10 Mar 2008
– For What Its Worth: Manhunt
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Blame the Custodians and Complacency
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: “Physical breach” = Toilet Windows Without Bars?
– Yawning Bread: The great hunt: bunker chaos?
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Custodians: Terrorists and Other kinds of Terrorists
– Where Bears Roam Free: So whose complacency is MM Lee referring to?
– Singapore Life and Times: Conspiracy Theories
– the(new)mediaslut: The new rules of Malaysian politics: How the opposition used new to reach their voters directly
– Pseudonymity: Suspicions Over Singapore Jailbreak
7 Mar 2008
– The Online Citizen: Escape has yet to dent govt’s hubris
– Unfortunately Singapore: Committee of Inquiry: Institutional Deficiencies vs Personal Liability
– Sam’s thoughts: “Mas Selamat” does not exist
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Mas Selamat Kastari – The Conspiracy Theories
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Resignations and the Apportion of Blame in the Escape Debacle
– The Online Citizen: Has our Prime Minister gone missing too?
– Looking For LaLaLand..: PM Lee Hsien Loong has gone f#*# AWOL
– Singapore Alternatives: Forum Rebuttals to MHA over blunders
– Sophie’s World: Selamat caught at causeway?
– Pseudonymity: Singapore Faces Blogging Ire Over Militant Escape
6 March 2008
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Where is Mas Selamat bin Kastari?
– mr brown: Pointless Mas Selamat Letter/News of the Day
– Kamal Dollah’s Art Journal: Most wanted man in Singapore: Mas Selamat Kastari
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: Singapore netizens express their frustrations and dismay through satirical posters
– Pseudonymity: Mystery Of The Vanishing Prime Minister
5 March 2008
– THE armchair critic: Err.. who again is this Mas Selamat?
– miatan: If you see him…
– Recruit Ong: The missing van
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Will Reason ever Prevail?
– Simply Jean: Warning: Do not wear baju kurong over a beige round collared tee-shirt and a pair of brown long trousers
4 March 2008
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Will Reason ever Prevail?
– inter alia: Why it is improbable that Mas Selmat was killed by the ISD
– mr brown: Escaped terrorist helps Singaporeans bond
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Mas & Why I’m Not Singapore
– the(new)mediaslut: To err is minister, to forgive is not so divine
– Webs@Work: A Uniquely Singapore Toilet Break
– Nomed Letters: Short of Yes Men Lately?
– Yawning Bread: The great hunt limps along
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: A joke begins like this: T’was once a govt-appointed ‘independent’ Committee of Inquiry consisting of 3 current/ex-civil servants…
3 March 2008
– The Lionheart: Manhunts and Ministers, Questions and Perspectives
– Mr Wang Says So: The Independence of the Inquiry Commission
– Journalism.sg: The other casualty of the Great Escape: mainstream media credibility
– Singapore Kopi Tok: How to nab Mas Kastari?
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: Did He Really Said He Was “Sorry”…?
– Looking For LaLaLand..: Why Wong Kan Seng is incompetent – and not just for the JI escape
– Random Rants: Jemaah Islamiyah Fugitive – Mas Selamat Kastari
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: The One That Got Away
– The Daily Backtrack: Think happy thoughts
– e pur si muove: Caught with their pants down: the police and the media
– Balderdash: ..conspiracy theorists thrive in the lack of information
– mrbrown: Singapore’s most wanted terrorist on the loose
– Nomed Letters: The Predator and The Prey
– My Singapore News: Calling Kan Seng to resign
– Singapore Media Watch: Shame on the State Media’s coverage of the JI militant’s escape
– The Void Deck: Mas Selamat Cabot – Let’s Get Calm and Get Him First
– Slutty: JI terrorist leader escape = Black magic?
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Diary of A Singaporean Mind
– Singapore Alternatives: The World Class Joke!
– Baloney and Balls: Man Hunt!
– Unbranded Bread n Butter: The Great ‘Toilet Break’ Escape – 4 unusual lessons learnt [Thanks Joe]
– Darth Grievous: A foul up and all we get is an apology!
– DK: Limping terrorist escape using the classic tried and tested method
– In hibernation: Prison Break, Singapore version!
– AEN: Possible Appearances of JI Fugitive Mas Selamat Kastari
– AbelisLove: Mas Selamat Kastari – Confession of a terrorist
29 Feb 2008
– Nomed Letters: Who let the prisoner out?!
– Singapore Life and Times: Toilet tales
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: JI leader escape in Singapore
– Simply Jean: Security lapse led to JI militant escape, taichi, and other stuffs in Singapore and the region
– The Online Citizen: “Limping Terorist” escapes – 10 questions for Wong Kan Seng
– Singapore Patriot: Mas Selamat’s prison break: Some questions for Home Affairs Minister
– Where Bears Roam Free: The Great Escape or the Great Decoy?
– Chemical Generation Singapore: An Apology Means Little Until the Escaped Terrorist is Caught
– This lush garden within: Poor security at Singapore’s Internal Security Department
– The States Times: “The Fugitive” Rerun
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Did Mas ‘breakout’, or is this a cover-up? A conspiracy-theorist’s fantasy that is good enough for Hollywood?
– Thrills, spills & flatliners: You Gotta be Kidding
– Bad News on the Doorstep: My Top 5 Gahmen Boo Boos
– Her Gestures: Mission Possible. JI detainee Mas Selamat Kastari escapes from Singapore detention centre.
– Thoughts and Pieces: Escapes of Selamat Kestari
– Military Life: The SAF and SPF are truly lumber 1!
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland: Consolidation of articles on escaped JI leader saga
28 Feb 2008
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: CNA: “JI detainee Mas Selamat Kastari escapes from Singapore detention centre”!?
– Singapore Patriot: Terrorist leader escapes from Singapore detention centre
– Simply Jean: Tons of Special Operations Command forces spotted near SCGS
– Unfortunately Singapore: JI Detainee Escapes: State Not Intrusive Enough?
– Used Brains for Sale: Great, Now They’ll Start Checking My Shoes
– Xy Mudane Life: Highly Wanted Man Escapes
– Earth@sg: Ji Terrorist leader escapes from Whitely Road Prison
– Coffee Shop Talk: JI Detainee Escapes From Whitley!
– SPUG: Singapore’s most wanted militant escaped from the Whitley Road detention centre today
– HWZ: JI detainee escapes from detention centre