Singapore 2011 General Elections
A vote for change
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: “REFORM” or “TRANSFORM” – Change in what form?
– Chapter Two: Reload: Respecting the democratic process
– My Political Soapbox: Why the election was still a success
– TOC: Are you LISTENING?
– TOC: The defining moment down the slippery slope
– TOC: Don’t let us down – an open letter to all political parties
– My Singapore News: What a shame
– Blogging for Myself: Book: Next Generation Democracy
– my blog my life: my thoughts about the GE
– Musings From the Lion City: Calling Time On The GRC
– nofearSingapore: PAP reform: Start with the “No upgrading for Opposition Ward” policy [Thanks Doc]
– TOC: Criticisms of Tin Pei Ling are valid
– Daily Breaks: We Have A Different Dream [Thanks Annabel]
– Singapore Actually: What a Contrast: Void deck for WP MP Yaw Shin Leong and Air-con Office for PAP MP Tin Pei Ling
Post 2011 GE Analysis
– Singapore Alternatives: Reflections on GE 2011
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: How and when did you decide? Part 2
– The Rot Within: Analysis of overseas votes
– The Rot Within: On the UMR Pre-election Survey
– TOC: How many did not vote?
– Politics in Singapore: Opposition flaws in the SMCs
– My Singapore News: Goh Meng Seng accepting full responsibility
– The Kent Ridge Common: Anthony Oei’s “Reality Check” – solid victory for PAP or workings of the GRC system?
– The Thinking Fish Tank: A First World State of Mind
– Thoughts of a Singapore Statistician: Secret Illegal Singapore Election Poll [Thanks Aurvandil]
– New Nation: Why Gerald Giam should be NCMP
– Sgpolitics.net: Aljunied GRC: A disinformation campaign that took forever to implement
– Mr Wang Says So: George Yeo and His True Legacy for Singapore
– The Kent Ridge Common: Which way will George Yeo go?
– Singapore Notes: Another One Bites The Dust
– Think Hapiness: Feedback to Challenging Times by Aljunied Resident
Other post GE thoughts
– Sgpolitics.net: Joel Kong’s letter to Jurong Town Council questioning wrongful dismissal of Geraldine Soh
– Where Bears Roam Free: Jurong Town Council employee’s sacking looks like wrongful dismissal
– Words of the Cze: Back To The Future
– pressrun.net: PAP and the new media
– Big Talk Singapore: Singapore Pledge version 2.0
– Crisis Communication in the Era of Social Media: How Aljunied GRC Was Lost: Importance of Correctly Identifying the Opponent’s Theme
– The Satay Club: TIN PEI LING BATTLES AGAINST CRITICISM
– the mrbrown show: the yam song
– CNA: Elections Department releases final tally of votes
– Yahoo Singapore Scene: Will there be a transformation?
– Time: Why Singapore’s Election Didn’t Live Up to the Hype
– Asian Sentinel: Analyzing the Singapore Election
– asia!: Chiam See Tong – He Who Dared to Oppose and was Much Loved for It.
Strangers in a Strange land
– Desparatebeep: Who Would You Pick?
Healthcare & Healthcare Provider
– TOC: Six months’ wait – just to do a scan
– New Asia Republic: Objectivity and Neutrality in Emerging Media Landscape
– Ahmad in Taiwan: Chiang Ching-Kuo vs Lee Kwan Yew – A tale of two strongmen
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: GST is unnecessary and bad
– TOC: The PAP and the People – A Great Affective Divide (Revisited)