The Sichuan Earthquake
– Endoh’s Dungeon: Interviewing victims pinned under collapsed buildings?
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: The Politics of Karma
– Singapore Life and Times: Business of giving
– Yawning Bread: Burma should be suspended from Asean
– nofearSingapore: ASEAN, please expel Burma [Thanks Dr.Huang]
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: ASEAN wins trust of Myanmar generals; but what does it say about ASEAN?
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: Burmese candlelight vigil for the cyclone victims (17 May 2008)
Voting for the Opposition
– A Partisan Guy: 3 Scenarios… Hush [Thanks Peter]
– The Kway Teow Man: Yaw Shin Leong is Right!
– The Online Citizen: WP’s OS voted for the PAP
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: WP CEC member Yaw Shin Leong proud to vote for PAP !!!
– Sheep City: A vote on the wild side
– Looking through the eyes of _ _: On scholarships
Censoring the Video
– Ian On The Red Dot: The Screening of “One Nation Under Lee” – The Authorities Were Restrained
The Price of Rice
– The Online Citizen: The rise and fall of rice
– Singapore Life and Times: Gone with the sex
– Military Life: How to get pass IPPT in the Singapore Armed Forces
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Fragrance Prince – Watch what you post on your blog
– Nomed Letters: It’s all Politics, Stupid!
– Simply Jean: ST forum writer self pwned ? Read between the lines in the reply and you’ll know why
– the(new)mediaslut: Real or mock, a protest in SG by another other name still requires a police permit
Life, the universe and everything
– Just Stuff: A Wesak Day Message – Me and A Tree Called ‘Bo’
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland : S.A.M. minimum $2 purchase of stamps irks
– the boy who knew too much: Chicken Soup for a Singaporean Soul
– harmless? bananas!: Do you really care about social media?
– Cooler Insights: Laughter the Best Advertising Medicine?
An extra bump for Linda:
Survey Participants Needed
A NTU Masters student is conducting an Internet survey on “Internet Users’ Perceptions of Socio-Political Blog Credibility in Singapore”. The survey comprises of 19 questions and will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. This survey will run throughout May 2008 and respondents stand a chance of winning $200 cash.
If interested, please click here.