Singapore activists mark World Press Freedom Day outside SPH. RESPECT!
World Press Freedom Day
– The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Singapore activists mark World Press Freedom Day in front of SPH building
– Sgpolitics.net: Activists protested against media control outside SPH on 03 May 08
– Yawning Bread: Packable politics and its press
– I have succumbed to peer pressure: Re-reading Joel Tan via Archetypal Literary Theory [Thanks udders]
Fear and Loathing in The Lion City
– The Online Citizen: Homophobia Part 2: Under attack from the police
– The Daily Backtrack: Dogma
– Yawning Bread: Guilty until proven innocent: the case of William Ding
– Sam’s Thoughts: Thank you Mr Lim
– Where Bears Roam Free: Let’s all face the issues of gay sex once and for all
– Angry Doctor: Them 9
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: NTUC chief says govt is pro-actively dealing with economic uncertainty. Really??
– The Singapore Angle: NTUC Fairprice Profitability and the Limits of Corporate Social Responsibility
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Inflation Cause and Effect
– Feed Me To The Fish: Letter to Prime Minister
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Blinking Brink: We made S$150 millions, but we still need fare hike!
Tak Boleh Tahan Campaign @ Toa Payoh
– Mr Wang Says So: Chee Soon Juan And Other Illegal Hawkers
– Sgpolitics.net: Labour Day round up: Who did what, who said what
– The boy who knew too much: The lack of entrepreneurs in Singapore
– The Kway Teow Man: Three Questions
– The Online Citizen: Youths call for right to vote at Youthquake forum
– Nomed Letters: You can’t handle the Truth! [Thanks Screwtape]
– Sg_ljers: Wilde gala premiere for Indignation