MSK WKS Debacle
– Singapore Angle: Mas Selamat’s 2001 escape, 17 tonnes and preaching to the converted
We Don’t Need No Regulation
– BHP: The Fallacy of Community Regulation– Part 3C Bloggers Eating Bloggers, Part 3D When You Love Something, It’s Easy to Give It Your All
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– The Online Citizen: Leong Sze Hian on NTUC discounts
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Filmmaker submits six videos featuring political protests
– Balderdash: Gender Studies symposium
– Sgpolitics: More jobs created, but unemployment rate still on the increase especially amongst Singaporeans and PRs
– The States Times: May Day Message
– Baloney and Balls: Should 18-year-olds vote?
– The Online Citizen: Islam in Singapore : Where to from here?
Life, the universe and everything
– Ian On The Red Dot: Why The Future Of Blog Monetization & Blog Based Marketing Isn’t Ad Companies Like Nuffnang
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Blog Advertising.. yet again..
– Life @ anchorvale: M1 broadband and blur images
– Survey: Internet users’ perceptions of socio-political blog credibility in Singapore
– Simply Jean: Podfire.sg Launch – The Event (Photos Galore) – Part 1
– Sgpolitics.net: Tak Boleh Tahan Campaign @ Toa Payoh