Prison Break, Singapore Style
– Endoh Pure Ranting Room: Don’t overlook the outstanding work done by the ISD in the past
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Send this to the ST Forum 6: Focus on ISD’s Achievements
PM V1.3. Search for the next Prime Minstar
– The Daily Backtrack: PM Lee, protector of meritocracy
– nofearSingapore: Voting with the feet is worse than voting for the other side
– Sgpolitics.net: Where Are the Potential Prime Ministers?
– the(new)mediaslut: I want the next SG PM to be a web2.0 junkie!
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– The Online Citizen: Free press vital to S’pore’s survival
– Yawning Bread: Political activism, cyber or otherwise
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Speakers Cornered rated NC16 by censors
– Desparatebeep: Be Annoying!
– Ian On The Red Dot: Why Do You Expect The Government To Take Care Of You?
– the boy who knew too much: Rice or Soylent Green? A Singaporean journalist’s view
Life, the universe and everything
– THE armchair critic: Being anonymous is at times, as good as being a coward
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Rules of Thumb.ORG
– Singapore Watch: School of Hard Knocks – Part 1