Prison Break, My Fault
– Mr Wang Says So: Very Poor Service By The Straits Times
– The Online Citizen: Mas Selamat’s escape – Government shifting the blame to Singaporeans’ “complacency”
– i have succumbed to peer pressure: Re-reading Mr Lee vis-à-vis Pierre Macherey
– Die neue Welle: National Education: On Complacency
– The Daily Backtrack: ST and the betrayal of intelligence
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: Let’s start playing ‘Pass the Parcel’ and banning films!
– Insane Polygons: Playing The Complacency Game
– mollymeek: Send this to the ST Forum 4: S’pore Govt Too Good
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: MM Lee : Some are “Living in a Make-believe world”…
– Feed Me To The Fish: COMPLACENCY – Finally Tsunami hits Singapore!
– mrbrown: Mas Selamat’s escape was not gahmen fault, it was yours and mine
– Desparatebeep: When in Doubt – Blame the Guards
– BP: Who Is Really Responsible For Our Complacency? [Recommended]
– The Itch To Write: MM Lee has given us the green light
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Responsibility and Blame, Shame Shame
– vinyarb: Sorry, I screwed up.
– THE armchair critic: No bombs from Selamat (thank God), yet we see cracks all over [Thanks Edroos]
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Who’s Left to Blame, Who’s Right to Blame?
– Random Rants: Complacency
– My sketchbook: The great wise one speaks again..
– Singapore Patriot: Where is our “full account”, independent Committee?
– The Red Grade: The Reliably Unreliable Government
– The Citi Never Sleeps: Garhman Not At Fault, Singaporeans Are Being Complacent
– Coffee Shop Talk: Straits Times : S’poreans are COMPLACENT
– HWZ: MM Lee : MSK Escape. Guards Negligent. Citizen Complacent. Govt Not to be Blamed ??!!
PM V1.3. Search for the next Prime Minstar
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Finding the future leaders of Singapore
– My Sketchbook: The tea session just gets harder
– Mr Wang Says So: The Search For Political Leaders
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: A Postmodern Dynasty [Recommended]
– BP: The Singapore Talent & Leadership Challenge
– Nomed Letters: Succession is all about grades
– BP: The Perfect Leader – Finding The “Singaporean” Forrester
– Insane Polygons: My Straight “A”s Buddy
– Snapshots of Life: Brain Drain in SG. The 2 Os
– sgForums: Everyday, 10 sporeans quit SG for Aus
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Simply Jean: As Singapore (*cough*LTA*cough*) embraces ERP, New York trashes it
– A Mind of My OWn: So, Commuters Should Shut Up and Accept?
– Sheep City: The Best Passenger Experience in the World
– Ian On The Red Dot: Why I Dislike Taxi Drivers
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain 鸟话连篇: An April Fool’s Joke – One Week Late
– Ian On The Red Dot: I Finally Realized SBS Transit’s Intelligent Route Information System Was Meant To Suck
– Singapore Life and Times: The Thick and the Thin
– EDMW: SMRT wins international award for “Best Passenger Experience”
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Elderly Cleaners in Singapore [Recommended]
– Desperatebeep: Still the Fault of the Guards
– Michelle Almighty: Inflation/Rising costs
– A Sampan on S’pore Soil: Our “brain drain” terrain
– Wind In My Head: More rising costs
– EDMW: Something’s seriously WRONG going on in SIngapore…
Singaporeans Bailing Out Troubled Bankers
– e pur si muove: New York Times on Sovereign Wealth Funds [Recommended]
The Price of Rice
– Sgpolitics.net: My take on high rice prices and soaring commodity prices in general
– Singapore Life and Times: Rise of the Hoards
– Simply Jean: Of the price hike for rice…
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland: Rice…
– eastcoastlife: Where’s the rice?
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: NUS’s The Ridge vs SDP: Censorship or Editorial Prerogative?
– nussu the ridge online: The Ridge: Not a mouthpiece for SDP
– director’s blog: Censors Ban ‘Jihad” in Singapore
Malaysian Bloggers Speak
– Yaw Shin Leong: Of Hearts, Minds & Votes
– Rocky’s Bru: For Spore, civil disobedience is necessary …
– Singapore Democrats: Civil disobedience necessary at times: Malaysian human rights lawyer
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Singapore politics will be making a fundamental u-turn in the future?
– The boy who knew woo much: Where every school is a “military” school [Recommended]
– Enblocing Singapore: A Downgrader’s Nightmare
– Angry Doctor: Rational Rationing? 2
– The Universe Within: Good healthcare but the underinsured: reasons, proposed solutions, doubts and a suggestion
Aesthetic Medicine and Snake Oil
– Angry Doctor: Confidence Goods 13
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: The Pedra Branca Factor in Singapore-Malaysia Bilateral Relations
– Siew Kum Hong: Budget 2008: MICA, 29 February 2008 [Recommended]
Free Enterprise vs Government
– The eOK .network: Singapore govt kills streetdrectory.com
– For Want of a Better Title: Streetdirectory.com: My point of view
– My Singapore News: Rule of Law
– Endoh Pure Ranting Room: Streetdirectory.com will stay alive
– Singapore Life and Times: Virtually gone
– The Online Citizen: Public Accountability
– The Lionheart: Spirals and Mirrors: The Birth and Growth of Extremist Terror
– Singapore Patriot: More S’pore teens engaging in risky sexual behaviour
– Yawning Bread: The mathematics of elections 2
– BP: Bad Governance + BN = Losing Power, Good Governance + PAP = Staying In Power?
– Yawning Bread: Why the Films Act should be trashed
– Singapore Patriot: Sunday Times to include ‘blogosphere’
– THE armchair critic: Woman request to ban smoking along corridors??!!
– the boy who knew too much: On the value of Beauty
– Simply Jean: Singapore amongst tops in service?
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Jaywalking an expressway
– Ong Jiin Joo: Building the Optimal Global Footprint on the Causeway
– Wake Up Your Idea: Steve Irwin, Nick Petroulias & Singapore = SCAM
– The Itch to Write: Step forward to making it happen :)
– Musings: Challenging Prosecutorial Discretion in Singapore
– Simply Inconceivable: The Lee’s Strike Again
– Used Brains For Sale: Law, Morality and Religion [Recommended]
– Feed Me To The Fish: Country in trouble? [Recommended]
– Desparatebeep: Founding Fathers
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: 1 US$ = 1.357 S$
Life, the universe and everything
– Reality of Kai: Are you an astronomer or an astronaut?
– Celluloid Reality(s): 10 Misconceptions in Photography
– THE armchair critic: Fitna movie is merely what it is, a Fitna
– Organic-Ally: How could mothers do that?
– Juvenile colloquialism – Understand?: An exploration into the motivations of a chronic skirt-chaser
– Bishan Busy Body: Dare to Document, Dare to Talk, Dare to Blog etc etc
– Singapore Indian Voice: An Open Invitation to Political Bloggers