Prison Break, My Fault
– Mr Wang Says So: Very Poor Service By The Straits Times
– The Online Citizen: Mas Selamat’s escape – Government shifting the blame to Singaporeans’ “complacency”
– i have succumbed to peer pressure: Re-reading Mr Lee vis-à-vis Pierre Macherey
– Die neue Welle: National Education: On Complacency
– The Daily Backtrack: ST and the betrayal of intelligence
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: Let’s start playing ‘Pass the Parcel’ and banning films!
– Insane Polygons: Playing The Complacency Game
– mollymeek: Send this to the ST Forum 4: S’pore Govt Too Good
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: MM Lee : Some are “Living in a Make-believe world”…
– Feed Me To The Fish: COMPLACENCY – Finally Tsunami hits Singapore!
– mrbrown: Mas Selamat’s escape was not gahmen fault, it was yours and mine
– Desparatebeep: When in Doubt – Blame the Guards
The Price of Rice
– Sgpolitics.net: My take on high rice prices and soaring commodity prices in general
– Singapore Life and Times: Rise of the Hoards
– Simply Jean: Of the price hike for rice…
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Everything also our fault…
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: NUS’s The Ridge vs SDP: Censorship or Editorial Prerogative?
– Enblocing Singapore: A Downgrader’s Nightmare
– Angry Doctor: Rational Rationing? 2
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Exploitative Openness and the Myth of Saint KY
– The Online Citizen: Public Accountability
– The Lionheart: Spirals and Mirrors: The Birth and Growth of Extremist Terror
– Singapore Patriot: More S’pore teens engaging in risky sexual behaviour
– Yawning Bread: The mathematics of elections 2
– BP: Bad Governance + BN = Losing Power, Good Governance + PAP = Staying In Power?
Life, the universe and everything
– Reality of Kai: Are you an astronomer or an astronaut?
– Bishan Busy Body: Dare to Document, Dare to Talk, Dare to Blog etc etc
– Singapore Indian Voice: An Open Invitation to Political Bloggers