Cabinet Musical Chairs
– The Online Citizen: New Cabinet line-up throws up some surprises [Recommended]
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: Preliminary thoughts about Singapore’s latest Cabinet reshuffle
– The Online Citizen: TOC Feature: No female full Minister in Cabinet
– Recruit Ong: What cabinet change?
– The States Times: Ho-hum News
– The Online Citizen: Kind Hearts Are More Than Coronets [Recommended]
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: NTUC Stores for the poor!
– Mr Wang Says So: How The Government Helps Singaporeans Cope With Inflation
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Channelnewsasia and their chums, the PAP…
– Singapore Life and Times: Rocket Food [Recommended]
– BURMA SITMONE: Singapore eyeing cheap Burmese Rice
– Under the Willow Tree: Apparent Lack of Coordination Between Temasek and Ministry of Finance is Alarming
Prison Break, Singapore Style
– Singapore Review: Half-Hearted Token Search for a Fugitive Means Cover-Up?
– Vinyarb: This is not a game! (but what can we do?)
– Singapore Democrats: Singapore’s great escape
– Sheep City: Tear down a pixel of Whitley Road
Lemons for Money
– Under the Willow Tree: GIC, UBS & Jim Rogers
– …thrills, spills & flatliners: BETTING ON A WRONG HORSE?
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: GIC’s injection into UBS just vapourised
– nofearSingapore: Singapore’s investments in UBS; Merrill Lynch; Citigroup (aka triple whammy rotten eggs)
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Bad Investment by GIC
– Simply Jean: Damn! Are they sure it’s not an April Fool’s joke?
– The Ignorantsoup: It is other factors (not price) that determines whether we take public transport
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain 鸟话连篇: Do they actually know what to fix in our transport system?
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: I paid EPR TWICE to sit in crawling traffic???
– Simply Jean: A 2-way street with 1 street just meant for buses?
– Ian On The Red Dot: How Can The People Improve Singapore’s Public Transport System
– A Mind of my Own: Ever Listened to Commuters in The First Place?
PARF/COE Cash Rebates
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: How does this help?
– Sophie’s World: Did bloggers really create the Malaysian tsunami?
– BP: Will Singapore Go Down The Chute Like Malaysia? Part 1, Part 2 & 3
– The Maxima: Blogs & Elections Pt II
– The Online Citizen: The upset that stunned Singapore
– Enblocing Singapore: 1996AD (Not exactly 10,000BC) – Origins of Enbloc Nightmare?
– The Online Citizen: Medishield – one of the most profitable in the world
– The Online Citizen: A 28-hour wait for a bed at the Singapore General Hospital
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: Retiring Hong Kong politician criticises Singapore’s democracy
– Pseudonymity: NUS Student Magazine Censors Interview With Chee Soon Juan
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Activists screen political films in “private function”
– Simply Jean: So is UniSIM the 4th university or is it not?!
Paying for Foreign Scholars
– Ian On The Red Dot: Are Singaporeans Really Paying For Foreign Scholars In Singapore
Our war on terror
– ringisei: Al Qaeda and the media
Aesthetic Medicine and Snake Oil
– Mr Wang Says So: The Elusive Nature of Medical & Other Truths – Part 1
– Angry Doctor: Science and how we know we are right 2
Free Enterprise vs Government
– Singapore Patriot: Consumers the losers with Virtual Map shutdown
Starhub EPL, Singtel CL, Football Fans LPPL
– THE armchair critic: Will the real football fan please stand up??!!
– Singapore Angle: Dansong’s Angle Ticker: Patronage Politics, Cancer Nannies, Aesthetic Snake Oils
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Free Speech
– Singapore Life and Times: Three of the worst
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Send this to the ST Forum 3: Corruption-Free S’pore
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Are we really pragmatic?
– A long and arduous road of an entrepreneur: Moving Targets
– The Void Deck: Dick’s Cents of Justice
– Singapore Life and Times: EZ Today
– Looking through the eyes of _ _: A blessing… Or a curse?
– Desparatebeep: Breaking Bad News
– The State Times: We Should Be So Grateful
– Singapore Patriot: Wanna be PM? Here’s the criteria
– The boy who knew too much: Kiasu and age appropriate toys
– Sgpolitics.net: Rejected ST Letter: MAS should regard it as an obligation to exchange mutilated notes
– The boy who knew too much: Earth Hour: Singapore dims the future, symbolically
– Majulah Singapura: Come Enter Singapore As You Wished For Only $5,000!!!
– Modern Burrow: The reason why Singaporean English will never get good
– …thrills, spills & flatliners: Hadari no more?
– Nomed Letters: Cabinet Reshuffle and the GIC Debacle
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Government Secrecy in the Age of Information….
– The Daily Backtrack: Time to douse that torch
– Singapore Life and Times: My rights
– Unfortunately Singapore: Fitna: A Neocon Dutchman’s Self-Indulgence
– I have succumbed to peer pressure: Then what is the next part, Andy Ho Mo Phobe?
– P65: Building Social Cohesion, Respecting Diversity
– Ergo Cognito Sum: Dickson Tan and the Singapore Government
Life, the universe and everything
– Vinyarb: Advertise! online!
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Interesting Thoughts on Friendster higher growth vs other Online Social Networks
– future.town: Chapter 18: Rihana and her Umbrella [thanks richard]
– this lush garden within: Cultural learnings of Canada for make benefit glorious nation of Singapore (Day 87 in Vancouver)
– thegreatsze: Vanity
– Ong Jiin Joo: Would you care to hire an Orchestra?
– Endoh Pure Ranting Room: Smoking cause cancer? Think again
– eastcoastlife: Historical European Swordmanship – WS #17