Lemons for Money
– Under the Willow Tree: GIC, UBS & Jim Rogers
– …thrills, spills & flatliners: BETTING ON A WRONG HORSE?
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: GIC’s injection into UBS just vapourised
– nofearSingapore: Singapore’s investments in UBS; Merrill Lynch; Citigroup (aka triple whammy rotten eggs)
– The Online Citizen: A 28-hour wait for a bed at the Singapore General Hospital
Transport Reforms Announced
– The Ignorantsoup: It is other factors (not price) that determines whether we take public transport
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain 鸟话连篇: Do they actually know what to fix in our transport system?
– Simply Jean: So is UniSIM the 4th university or is it not?!
Aesthetic Medicine and Snake Oil
– Angry Doctor: Science and how we know we are right 2
– The State Times: We Should Be So Grateful
– Singapore Patriot: Wanna be PM? Here’s the criteria
– The boy who knew too much: Kiasu and age appropriate toys
– Sgpolitics.net: Rejected ST Letter: MAS should regard it as an obligation to exchange mutilated notes
Life, the universe and everything
– future.town: Chapter 18: Rihana and her Umbrella [thanks richard]