Tak Boleh Tahan! Protest
– sgpolitics: My personal account of the 15 March 08 debacle involving arrest of peaceful protesters
– Sgpolitics: Chia Ti Lik: Confessions of a Protestor on World Consumer Rights’ Day – Protest in front of Parliament House Part 1, Part 2
– The Online Citizen: Protesters arrested for World Consumer Rights Day event
– The Daily Backtrack: Taking down consumers, one at a time
– Sheep City: Unmasking the disgruntled sheep
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: SDP turns militant!!!
– Nomed Letters: Victors as King and Losers as Slaves
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Chee Siok Chin to be charged for Animal Abuse
– Pseudonymity: PHOTOS: Singapore Police Manhandle & Drag Away Peaceful Protesters. More photos
– Alien Nation: Something Rotten [Thanks louie]
– Singapore Life and Times: Futile Demos
– The Void Deck: SDP Tak Boleh Tahan and Tak Boleh Tahan SDP
– Pseudonymity: Chee Siok Chin To Police: Produce Evidence Or Retract Statement
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: The Right to Public Entertainment
– The States Times: Tak Boleh Tahan
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: ST Reader Offers Chee Advice
– Chia Ti Lik’s Blog: Confessions of a Protestor, World Consumer Rights’ Day – Protest in front of Parliament House Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
– Die neue Welle: Politicians Biting People – A States’ Times Letter
– the girl nobody remembers: (One of) my favourite chicken rice is now $3.30, up 10%!! [Recommended]
– EDMW: 15 protesters arrested
– HWZ: police arrest 10 protesters at SDP rally today!
– SgForums: Confessions of a coward on World Consumer Rights’ Day
Prison Break, Singapore Style
– Singapore Kopi Tok: The Logic of Rewards
– S-man’s bullsh*tbox: Have you seen this man?
– PREVAIL: Mas-terminds [Thanks Francis]
– Chemical Generation Singapore: More Like a Private Inquiry than a Public Inquiry?
– vinyarb: Survivor Singapore: Wild berries version [thanks Richard]
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Contradictions and More Nonspeak
– utopia: DPM Wong should do what other Ministers would do
– My Singapore News: Time to say a few good words
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Apology to the MHA
– Mr Brown: We haven’t found him yet, but we can search 121 buildings in one day!
– The Online Citizen: If one were Dr Choong..
– Singapore Patriot: We screwed up but we’re still the best
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Mas Selamat : 21 days and counting!!!
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Mas Selamat, where are you?
– My sketchbook: It’s not a good time to be a journalist
– e pur si muove: Perfect scores, perfect students – a perfect storm for future failure [Recommended]
– takchek (读书): Stressed-out varsity applicant? Check.
– Die neue Welle: Examination Eugenics [Recommended]
– l’oiseau rebelle: Frankly, I don’t see the point
– The Lionheart: The Road Less Travelled
– utopia: the disadvantaged lot: poly grads
– Theory of Knowledge: Diploma or Death?
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Education Corporation
– Kojakbt’s Blog: How many actual places in our local Univ are reserved for real Singaporeans?
– EDMW: Lecturer belittles ‘weak’ poly student at NUS open house
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– EDMW: PM Lee urge us to LIVE WITHIN OUR MEANS!!!
– SgForums: Cost of electricity to go up from April as oil prices rise
– Where Bears Roam Free: Racial Quota for HDB is for PAP to be stay in power – and it is racially discriminative
– The Online Citizen: Uniquely Singapore – Is the HDB fulfilling the needs of Singaporeans?
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– Sgpolitics: “Tyranny is worse than a Man-Eating Tiger”
– Yawning Bread: What to do with the Tibetan question?
– Singapore Life and Times: Give me my money
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland: Li Bing Bing donation drive’s controversies
– Nomed Letters: Global Markets, Tibet and Opposition Down Out Throats
– Highway of Life: Singapore Slingers – Traditional media does it again?
– Simply Jean: Why is it that the fuel prices never go down?
– Ramseh Jain: Research in Singapore
– Jed Yoong: Singapore’s Languishing Lawyers
– Simply Jean: Are you moonlighting? Don’t get caught!
– Angry Doctor: Take my rights… please! 2
– Nomed Letters: Taking the heat off the Incompetent
– She Spins a Yarn: Bad service encountered at MIS. (Marketing Institute of Singapore)
– Journalism.sg: Reporting, then and now: The role of the press in Singapore
– The Daily Backtrack: To pontificate
– Myrialogues: My beef with the ST
– Singapore Patriot: A lesson in diplomacy
– The Red Grade: A Patriot’s Perspective
– This lush garden within: Search for the happiest person in Singapore? Nothing more than a marketing stunt
– HWZ: We sell our national asset to CHINA!!!
Life, the universe and everything
– The boy who knew too much: The David Beckham of Singapore
– Where Bears Roam Free: If third world nations can have women leaders, why not Singapore?
– Eastcoastlife: A mistress is a mistress, don’t flatter yourself!
– Singapore Donkey: George Yeo finds out Singapore is a small country on trip abroad [Funny]
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Is Singapore ready for Social Entrepreneurship? Two Years later [Recommended]
– The boy who knew too much: St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Singapore
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Dawn Yang vs Xiaxue: Who is prettier?
– The Itch to Write: Why Did I Procrastinate?
– Unique-Frequency: Where Did SMU = NTU Ad Go??
– Occulta L5 + S1: Some guy’s idea of Singapore’s future skyline.
– Lost in Transposition: Singapore Fling
– the(new)mediaslut: Will Rednano.sg find Google’s gold?
– Jaunted: Changi Airport’s Getting Greedy for Terminals
– Ian On The Red Dot: Why Online Piracy Of Books Is A Good Thing
– The eOK .network: Blogger relations: What works
– Rentinsingapore’s Weblog: Singapore Rental properties and google maps mash up
– Singapore News: Prisoners getting more interviews than you
– GarageBand Meetup: Hello world!
– The Odex’ed — Time For Justice: Roll Call of the Odex’ed — The Time to Act Is Now