– nofearSingapore: Malaysia’s GE Tsunami and implications for Singapore
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: wave of politcal change in Malaysia spooking Singapore?
– Chemical Generation Singapore: (Race) Politics and Malaysia: The Answer by Tomorrow
– Simply Jean: Malaysia’s ruling party BN failed to get 2/3 majority – and relating it to Singapore
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: The hand behind the Opposition Victories in Malaysia!
– Insane Polygons: Standing Up For Change
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Big Shock in Malaysia
– The Itch To Write: A new Malaysia, when will it be our turn?
– My Singapore News: A creepy silence
– Singapore Patriot: Malaysian Opposition video that would be illegal in Singapore
– Singapore Alternatives: A New Dawn for Malaysia I
– Webs@Work: Bloggers Rock the Vote in Malaysia
– Ong Jiin Joo: Tomorrow is the Big Day! Malaysia Decides
– Bad News on the Doorstep: Badawi is only 20% to blame
– Chemical Generation Singapore: The Writing is on the Wall
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Malaysia : With change comes risk…
– Ong Jiin Joo: Yet Another Malaysia Election Analysis
– Pseudonymity: Malaysia Opposition Win Shows Power Of Cyberspace
– Webs@Work: M’sian Blogger-Politicians Make History
– Singapore Kopi Tok: New Dawn, Perfect Storm or Simply BN Tak Boleh
– Mr Wang Says So: Politics in Cyberspace
– Sophie’s World: Wanted: New Malaysian PM
– Mindblogging Stuff: Will the wind of change finally blow our way? [Recommended]
– Yawning Bread Sampler: Any lessons from the Malaysian general election for us? [Recommended]
– Sgpolitics.net: Like Umno, the PAP’s hegemony on power can only be broken by a united Opposition campaign
– thrills, spills & flatliners: Possible Teething Problems?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: See what the Opposition is doing to Malaysia!
– The Maxima: Blogs & Elections
– Singapore Patriot: Transcript of New Paper Interview
– The Online Citizen: From blogger to politician – in Singapore?
– Sgpolitics.net: Rising political pluralism will be good for Malaysia’s economy and stock market
– The Online Citizen: Malaysia boleh! Can Singapore boleh too?
– Journals of a Philosophic Inquisitor: What’s in a Vote?
– The Void Deck: The Malaysian Election and the Northern Exposure on Spore
– HWZ: Malaysia BN Lose 5 states
Prison Break, Singapore Style
– For What Its Worth: Manhunt
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Blame the Custodians and Complacency
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: “Physical breach” = Toilet Windows Without Bars?
– Yawning Bread: The great hunt: bunker chaos?
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Custodians: Terrorists and Other kinds of Terrorists
– Where Bears Roam Free: So whose complacency is MM Lee referring to?
– Singapore Life and Times: Conspiracy Theories
– the(new)mediaslut: The new rules of Malaysian politics: How the opposition used new to reach their voters directly
– Pseudonymity: Suspicions Over Singapore Jailbreak
– The Daily Backtrack: Chastened. CHASTENED?! [Recommended]
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Are you kidding me?
– Sgpolitics.net: Poking fun at PM Lee’s “what to do” comment
– theonlinecitizen: Reviewing Mas Selamat’s escape
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Fantastic Conspiracy Theories about Mas
– My Sketchbook: Mas selamat exploding in Wong’s face
– The Workers’ Party: Escape Of Mas Selamat
– My Singapore News: No words from Mas Selamat’s family
– Simply Jean: Singaporeans get A+ for Mas Selamat’s escape?
– Used Brains For Sale: Lampposts
– Readings From A Political Duo-ble: The Great Escape of Mas Selamat Kastari – Revisiting ISA
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Confessions, Transcendence and the Rhetoric of Leadership [Recommended]
– My Singapore News: Story of woman seeing Mas Selamat
– Alas, a blog!: What’s the coverup?
– Wake Up Your Idea: What The Hell Is Wong Kan Seng Doing In Laos?
– SG_LJers: Nobody’s Perfect
– HWZ: minster trying to spin again
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland: Public transport, taxi, private car or greener pasture?
– Simply Jean: Parking charges in town rose citing GST – by up to 36% ?!
– Baloney and Balls: The Future of MRT
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain 鸟话连篇…: 2210hrs on a Sunday…
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: To improve public transport, consult bimbos
– Singapore Life and Times: Raw deal
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland” Why will public transport not be taken over by government
– Sgpolitics: Rule restricting where cabbies can pick up or alight passengers in CBD is silly
– Simply Jean: I wonder how many more criminals there will be…
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Pseudonymity: Tak Bolek Tahan!! Protest This Saturday
– This lush garden within: Healthy to ask if government is doing enough? [Recommended]
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: See what the Opposition is doing in Singapore!!!
– The boy who knew too much: The generosity of Singaporean Education
CPF & Annuities
– Simply Jean: Of CPF schemes…
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Annual State Department Report on Singapore’s Human Rights Practices
– Nomed Letters: Time to Select those new Yes-men
– Singapore Angle: Preventing a Bioagent Great Escape
– Yawning Bread: Sex is all around, get over it
– Nomed Letters: Mapping out the Strategy for the next General Elections 2011
– Singapore Life and Times: T1 T2 T3 T4
– The Online Citizen: In response to MM Lee’s Washington Post article on Iraq
– Where Bears Roam Free: MM Lee should send his own grandchildren to do the killing and dying
– Sam’s thoughts: Pardon my “PAP supporter” face! [Recommended]
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: High Oil Prices Here To Stay
– Yawning Bread: Street work ain’t for us
– Singapore Watch: How my Networth went from -$40k to $285k in 5 years
– THE armchair critic: For charity’s sake, does it matter you’re from China or Siberia?
– nofearSingapore: David Saul Marshall: What Singapore’s mass media will not tell you
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Random Ramblings…
– Nomed Letters: Damage Control Begins
– Singapore Life and Times: Top-down vs Bottom-up
– Useless rantings of a few disgruntled S’poreans..: School Principal Bans Non-Halal Food In School Canteen; Students to Eat Halal Pork Instead?
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: War Drums beat on Iran
– My Singapore News: The temporary nature of being
Life, the universe and everything
– The boy who knew too much: On sensitivity and toughness
– Harmless? bananas!: Public relations for Public relations
– My Way: Changing The World, One Compliment At A Time
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: “The Illusion of Sexual Equality” Revisited
– the world is thinking: The Olympics – A cause for celebration?
– the(new)mediaslut: IDA using this blog as reference material?
– eastcoastlife: Tattooed 4D Fish – Wordless Wednesday
– Empty Vessel: Random thoughts part XVIII
– Smell my fart and DIE: My Last Post as an NSF… [thanks zuco]
– The Daily Backtrack: The Leap Years” and assorted horrors
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: The Virtues of being a Cynic
– Life and other wierd things: Singapore scribbles
– Xedo Defense: Anime dispute tangled in legal minefield