Prison Break, Singapore Style
– The Lionheart: Manhunts and Ministers, Questions and Perspectives
– Mr Wang Says So: The Independence of the Inquiry Commission
– Journalism.sg: The other casualty of the Great Escape: mainstream media credibility [Recommended]
– Singapore Kopi Tok: How to nab Mas Kastari?
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: Did He Really Said He Was “Sorry”…? [Recommended]
– Looking For LaLaLand..: Why Wong Kan Seng is incompetent – and not just for the JI escape
– Random Rants: Jemaah Islamiyah Fugitive – Mas Selamat Kastari
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: The One That Got Away
– The Daily Backtrack: Think happy thoughts
– e pur si muove: Caught with their pants down: the police and the media
– Balderdash: ..conspiracy theorists thrive in the lack of information
– mrbrown: Singapore’s most wanted terrorist on the loose
– Nomed Letters: The Predator and The Prey
– My Singapore News: Calling Kan Seng to resign
– Singapore Media Watch: Shame on the State Media’s coverage of the JI militant’s escape
– The Void Deck: Mas Selamat Cabot – Let’s Get Calm and Get Him First
– Slutty: JI terrorist leader escape = Black magic?
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Diary of A Singaporean Mind
– Singapore Alternatives: The World Class Joke!
– Baloney and Balls: Man Hunt!
– Darth Grievous: A foul up and all we get is an apology!
– DK: Limping terrorist escape using the classic tried and tested method
– In hibernation: Prison Break, Singapore version!
– AEN: Possible Appearances of JI Fugitive Mas Selamat Kastari
– AbelisLove: Mas Selamat Kastari – Confession of a terrorist
– inter alia: Why it is improbable that Mas Selmat was killed by the ISD
– mr brown: Escaped terrorist helps Singaporeans bond
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Mas & Why I’m Not Singapore
– the(new)mediaslut: To err is minister, to forgive is not so divine
– Webs@Work: A Uniquely Singapore Toilet Break
– Nomed Letters: Short of Yes Men Lately?
– Yawning Bread: The great hunt limps along
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: A joke begins like this: T’was once a govt-appointed ‘independent’ Committee of Inquiry consisting of 3 current/ex-civil servants…
– THE armchair critic: Err.. who again is this Mas Selamat?
– miatan: If you see him…
– Recruit Ong: The missing van
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Will Reason ever Prevail?
– Simply Jean: Warning: Do not wear baju kurong over a beige round collared tee-shirt and a pair of brown long trousers
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Where is Mas Selamat bin Kastari?
– mr brown: Pointless Mas Selamat Letter/News of the Day
– Kamal Dollah’s Art Journal: Most wanted man in Singapore: Mas Selamat Kastari
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: Singapore netizens express their frustrations and dismay through satirical posters
– Pseudonymity: Mystery Of The Vanishing Prime Minister
– The Online Citizen: Escape has yet to dent govt’s hubris
– Unfortunately Singapore: Committee of Inquiry: Institutional Deficiencies vs Personal Liability
– Sam’s thoughts: “Mas Selamat” does not exist
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Mas Selamat Kastari – The Conspiracy Theories
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Resignations and the Apportion of Blame in the Escape Debacle
– The Online Citizen: Has our Prime Minister gone missing too?
– Looking For LaLaLand..: PM Lee Hsien Loong has gone f#*# AWOL
– Singapore Alternatives: Forum Rebuttals to MHA over blunders
– Sophie’s World: Selamat caught at causeway?
– Pseudonymity: Singapore Faces Blogging Ire Over Militant Escape
CPF & Annuities
– Sgpolitics.net: National Lifelong Income Scheme (CPF Life) 2nd Update – My Critique [Recommended]
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Can we practise what we preach, please?
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Change in Upgrading forms, but no change in political underpinnings?
– Perspective Unlimited: The Pressures of Excessive Do-Goodness
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Means Testing Details Out!!!
– this lush garden within: Healthcare costs & subsidies for low income households
– The Void Deck: You have been served! Means Testing
– Angry Doctor: Subsidy and Other Preoccupations 19
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Sgpolitics.net: ST Forum Letter (rejected): Time to tackle inflation by allowing interest rates to rise
– Ergo Cognito Sum: Inflation and your Shrinking Dollar
– Yawning Bread: From my mailbox 1
– theCollectiveUs: No Sports Please, We’re Singaporean
– Sgpolitics: Response to Peh Shing Huei’s ST column on “The partitioning of the opposition”
– The Wayang Party Club: The “premediated” partitioning of the opposition
– A Partisan Guy: PQ, Political Quotes
– Yawning Bread: Of airports and demonstrations [Recommended]
– HWZ: The Partitioning of SG’s opposition
– Nomed Letters: Making Good News out of nothing at All
– The Cranky Flier: Singapore’s No-Win Decision to Go All Business Class on Ultra Long Haul
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Sex, Rationality and Nation-Building
– e pur si muove: Another naïf on entrepreneurship
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Wanbao’s headline today
– Simply Jean: So much about loyalty to company…
– Sgpolitics.net: ST Forum Letter (rejected): Liberalization of Speaker’s Corner would make Singapore more vibrant, not hurt us
– Random Rants: Web of Deception – The Rules of Disinformation : The Politician’s Credo
– Atrocity Exhibition: No Worst Time
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: A Sham We Believe In
Life, the universe and everything
– Atrocity Exhibition: Not Opening Doors for You
– Fresh Brainz: Sexual Healing
– Ian On The Red Dot: The Problem With Indian Outsourcing
– Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth: a word on ‘nation-builders’
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Online Advertising on Blogs in Singapore & Malaysia
– The eOK .network: Riding Singapore’s giant wheel
– Ian On The Red Dot: Turning Life Into A Game … Will It Make It Better?
– Used Brains For Sale: Review: Theatre Idols Semi-finals
– eastcoastlife: Dragon Fruit Farm in Singapore – WW
– Ian On The Red Dot: I Think Using Tissue Papers To Chop Seats Is Stupid.
– Rat in the Lab: A*STAR’s Star Challenge Updates and White Paper
– the(new)mediaslut: The Singapore Eye – the great wheel of boredom?
– Ridzwan.Com: Fixation for Installments
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Marketing & Monetization of Facebook: Hype or Gold Mine – Post Thoughts after the Panel
– The FØØL’s Progress: 13.03.08: You Are (Not) Alone
– Apartment Therapy: The Golden Plungers: Best Bathrooms From Around the World