Prison Break, Singapore Style
– The Online Citizen: Escape has yet to dent govt’s hubris
– Unfortunately Singapore: Committee of Inquiry: Institutional Deficiencies vs Personal Liability
– Sam’s thoughts: “Mas Selamat” does not exist
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Mas Selamat Kastari – The Conspiracy Theories
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Resignations and the Apportion of Blame in the Escape Debacle
– The Online Citizen: Has our Prime Minister gone missing too?
– Looking For LaLaLand..: PM Lee Hsien Loong has gone f#*# AWOL
– Singapore Alternatives: Forum Rebuttals to MHA over blunders
– Sophie’s World: Selamat caught at causeway?
– Pseudonymity: Singapore Faces Blogging Ire Over Militant Escape
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– The boy who knew too much: The most inconvenient taxi service in the world
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Change in Upgrading forms, but no change in political underpinnings?
– Angry Doctor: Subsidy and Other Preoccupations 19
– Random Rants: Web of Deception – The Rules of Disinformation : The Politician’s Credo
– Atrocity Exhibition: No Worst Time
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: A Sham We Believe In
Life, the universe and everything
– Rat in the Lab: A*STAR’s Star Challenge Updates and White Paper
– the(new)mediaslut: The Singapore Eye – the great wheel of boredom?
– Ridzwan.Com: Fixation for Installments
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Marketing & Monetization of Facebook: Hype or Gold Mine – Post Thoughts after the Panel