Prison Break, Singapore Style
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Where is Mas Selamat bin Kastari?
– mr brown: Pointless Mas Selamat Letter/News of the Day
– Kamal Dollah’s Art Journal: Most wanted man in Singapore: Mas Selamat Kastari
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: Singapore netizens express their frustrations and dismay through satirical posters
– Pseudonymity: Mystery Of The Vanishing Prime Minister
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Ergo Cognito Sum: Inflation and your Shrinking Dollar
Transport Reforms Announced
– Singapore Life and Times: Battering Ram
– The Void Deck: What Others Are Saying: You have been served! Means Testing
– e pur si muove: Another naïf on entrepreneurship
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Wanbao’s headline today
– Simply Jean: So much about loyalty to company…
– Sgpolitics.net: ST Forum Letter (rejected): Liberalization of Speaker’s Corner would make Singapore more vibrant, not hurt us
Life, the universe and everything
– Used Brains For Sale: Review: Theatre Idols Semi-finals
– eastcoastlife: Dragon Fruit Farm in Singapore – WW
– Ian On The Red Dot: I Think Using Tissue Papers To Chop Seats Is Stupid.