– Sgpolitics: My take on the Parliamentary debates for 25,26 Feb
– The Online Citizen: Government fees freeze doesn’t address real concerns
Prison Break, Singapore Style
– Nomed Letters: Who let the prisoner out?!
– Singapore Life and Times: Toilet tales
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: JI leader escape in Singapore
– Simply Jean: Security lapse led to JI militant escape, taichi, and other stuffs in Singapore and the region
– The Online Citizen: “Limping Terorist” escapes – 10 questions for Wong Kan Seng
– Singapore Patriot: Mas Selamat’s prison break: Some questions for Home Affairs Minister
– Where Bears Roam Free: The Great Escape or the Great Decoy?
– Chemical Generation Singapore: An Apology Means Little Until the Escaped Terrorist is Caught
– This lush garden within: Poor security at Singapore’s Internal Security Department
– The States Times: “The Fugitive” Rerun
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Did Mas ‘breakout’, or is this a cover-up? A conspiracy-theorist’s fantasy that is good enough for Hollywood?
– Thrills, spills & flatliners: You Gotta be Kidding
– Bad News on the Doorstep: My Top 5 Gahmen Boo Boos
– Her Gestures: Mission Possible. JI detainee Mas Selamat Kastari escapes from Singapore detention centre.
– Thoughts and Pieces: Escapes of Selamat Kestari
– Military Life: The SAF and SPF are truly lumber 1!
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland: Consolidation of articles on escaped JI leader saga
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Liberalization and the Singaporean Absurd (Disturbingly Funny)
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Relaxation of Overseas Voting – Fostering Participation or Creating Pipedreams?
The Great Escape
– THE armchair critic: I’m a Singaporean, merely by birth
GIC, Temasek Spending Spree
– The Age: Child-care giant faces break-up [largest shareholder Temasek last year paid $400 million for a 12% stake] [Thanks Simon]
Life, the universe and everything
– Ian On The Red Dot: Singapore Has Our Own Improv Everywhere Inspired Group