– The Daily Backtrack: The Auntie’s View on the Budget
– Mr Wang Says So: The Government Missed By $7,150,000,000. Just Another Honest Mistake
– The Online Citizen: Bitter medicine prescription – with a little spin thrown in
– Sgpolitics: Parliamentary snapshots (25 and 26 Feb 08)
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: …Ministry of Finance should be replaced by a bunch of dart-throwing chimps!
– Singapore Patriot: Bring back our 5% GST, Tharman
– My Singapore News: A $6.4b happy mistake
– utopia: 2008 budget…what did they say again?
– Siew Kum Hong: Budget 2008: Speech on Budget Statement, 26 February 2008
CPF & Annuities
– The Online Citizen: CPF Life – does it really address retirement needs?
– Random Rants: CPF Tweaks – Compulsory Annuity Scheme (2)
Singapore Wins 2010 Youth Olympics Bid
– Singapore Life and Times: Your house my home
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Singapore 2010: a mini-curse in disguise for the PAP?
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Inflation, Inflation, Inflation..
Strangers in a strange land
– Sgpolitics: Dr Wong Wee Nam: Why Do We Need 6.5 Million People?
The Great Escape
– Singapore Election Watch: Goodbye and thank you
– catherinelim.sg: A challenge for the future: Democratising the Lee Kuan Yew model of governance?
– The Maxima: How to systematically develop creativity in Singapore?
– In Search of Goh Bock Seng: Unfair to compare Low Thia Kiang with Malaysian opposition leader Lim Kit Siang
Life, the universe and everything
– The armchair critic: Hi I’m from ACS, I must be a hunk…