The Coen brothers are cool…
Best Picture: No Country for Old Men
Best Directing: No Country for Old Men
Best Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis (There Will Be Blood)
Best Actress: Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose)
Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men)
Best Supporting Actor: Tilda Swinton (Michael Clayton)
Best Foreign Film: The Counterfeiters
Best Animated Feature: Ratatouille
Best Short Film: Le Mozart des Pickpockets (The Mozart of Pickpockets)
Best Short Animated Film: Peter & the Wolf
Best Screenplay: Juno
Best Adapted Screenplay: No Country for Old Men
Cinematography: There Will Be Blood
Art Direction: Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Visual Effects: The Golden Compass
Costume Design: Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Makeup: La Vie en Rose
Film Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Sound Mixing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Sound Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Best Music: Atonement
Best Song: Once
– Oscar.com: 80th Annual Academy Awards Winners
– The Online Citizen: Homeless soon, thanks to HDB
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Sophie’s World: Inflationary Asia
– Insane Polygons: Life, Basketball and A Tub of Haagen Dazs
– The annotated budak: Cleaners walk out
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Obama is not fit to lead!!!
– Die neue Welle: Propaganda?
– Nomed Letters: Left Pocket In, Right Pocket Out: Purchases of GIC and Temasek
– The States Times: Selling Snake Oil
– The Rot Within: ST Against Obama?
Life, the universe and everything
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: What’s wrong with women expecting some chivalry?
– Ian On The Red Dot: The Internet As A Confession Booth & Place To Release Trapped Emotions
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Best Practices in Corporate Blogging
– Weikiat.NET: Singapore Airshow 2008