The Phantom Menace. PAP mole in the mist?
– Singabloodypore: Singapore’s Shame
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: The Online Citizen’s reply and our stand
– Newsintercom: The Unknown Extent of the PAP’s Net Offensive
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: 8 questions for The Online Citizen’s Remy Choo
– The Void Deck: The Online Citizen Conspiracy Theory!
– Chemical Generation Singapore: What a Tangled Web they Wove
– The Online Citizen: Allegations against TOC
– la nausée: The Sounding of a TOCsin: Blogosphere in a Bog
– The Online Citizen: Separating fact from fiction – Addressing the allegations against theonlinecitizen
– To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Playing Undercover [Recommended]
– Singabloodypore: Baseless, Malicious, Hogwash No More
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: Reply to La Nausee: Why we find TOC’s agenda suspicious
– An Inconvenient Truth: remy choo is a pap boy – fact
– Nomed Letters: Infernal Affairs – Singapore Style [Recommended]
– nofearSingapore: TOC’s mole affair – My personal opinion
– Insane Polygons: What Matters Not.
– For What It’s Worth: sigh
– Wayang Party Club of Singapore: Furore in cyberspace over Choo Zheng Xi’s links with PAP
– Looking For LaLaLand: NOPE. NONE. ZILCH. NATTA.
– The world is thinking..: TOC, conspiracies, truth, and me
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: The TOC Fiasco – Truth is the First Casualty of War
– SgForums: TOC’s Choo Zheng Xi Paid by PAP MP!
– HWZ: I support the Online Citizen
– HWZ: TOC undersiege
– Sammyboy: TOC connections
– soc.culture.singapore: Beware TOC (The Online Cons) [Thanks messiah]
Not that we love Caesar less…
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: MM Lee: Singapore’s population is too small for political diversity
– The Daily Backtrack: Ombudsman, what a queer little word
– Alice in Wonderland: Where is Singapore’s fourth generation of leaders?
– The Wayang Party Club of Singapore: Why MM is wrong that there’s not enough top talent for a two-party system in Singapore
– Vox: The Reasons for Singapore’s diminishing talent pool
– SOURgrAPESatSG: Lee kuan Yew and those disillusioned others
– Where Bears Roam Free: MM Lee should stop interfering with others’ business
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Long-term political planning, Singapore style
6 in 10 new jobs go to foreigners
– JeremyToh: The Consequence of a ‘regulated’ press [Recommended]
– mrbrown: Er, so, was it 6-in-10 or one third of our jobs went to foreigners now?
– Decay on Net: 6 in 10 new jobs go to foreigners OR a third filled by foreigners?
– Decay On Net: Newly improved title – S’poreans and foreigners gain from job boom
– EDMW: Reload this Page Goh Chin Lian! Were you under pressure to change the subject title and content??? [Thanks viceroy]
– HWZ: OMG LOL! 154th media exposed!!!
– SgForums: Q4 jobless rate falls to 1.6% – Really?
– SPUG: Jobs don’t go to Singaporeans
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Looking For LaLaLand..: Is the Prime Minister seriously out of touch?
– The Online Citizen: 5 Minutes With… Leong Sze Hian on rising inflation
– Simply Jean: Hawker prices the same… but is your food still the same?
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: High Food and Petrol prices solely due to external forces? – Accountability in the media
– Where Bears Roam Free: Like Father, Like Son – Let them buy (unbranded) annuity plan!
– Yawning Bread: Inflation has hurt poor more than rich
– sgForums: Are We Getting what We are Paying so Much For?
– HWZ: Singapore ’s food inflation is extremely high by international standards
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Singapore Life and Times: Divorcing the car
– The Online Citizen: TOC Policy Feature: Improving Singapore’s Public Transport System – A Commuter’s Perspective
– Yawning Bread: Are the planned bus and rail improvements enough?
– Alice Cheong in Wonderland: SBS bus practise of concealing bus number caused waiting time above 40minutes
– The mrbrown show: 2 Many 2 Count – ERP Drift
– A long and arduous road of an entrepreneur: Of ERP, COE and Singapore Population
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Big-brother is putting a GPS-tracker in your car!
– Cheng’s Corner: Some Remarks..
CPF & Annuities
– My Singapore News: Trust the govt with your money
– Perspective Unlimited: Talking a Policy to Death
– mrbrown: CPF (You Won’t See For) Life: Compulsorily Flexible
– Sgpolitics.net: National Lifelong Income Scheme finalized
– The Online Citizen: Uniquely Singapore – F1 or F9: Income statistics?
– The States Times: R80 Category
Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– Siew Kum Hong: OPQ 22 January 2008: GDP Bonus for Ministers
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Means Testing – A load of bullshit
– A Singapore Odyssey: Don’t make needy seek aid from multiple sources
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Slippery Slope : Means Testing + Healthcare Insurance
– HWZ: Owned? You PAP voters!
– Yawning Bread: Leaving Singapore for pinker shores
Election Reform Public Forum
– A Partisan Guy: Forum 4 Reform
– Pseudonymity: Story Behind Singapore Authorities’ Attempts To Stop NUS International Students’ Walk For Burma
– la nausée: A Non-Citizen’s Constitutional (Non-)Right to Freedom of Speech in Singapore
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Film ban hurts Singapore’s press freedom
– The GP Tutor: Info-pack on Censorship [Recommended]
Hacked or Mischief
– Pseudonymity: SDP Website – A Case Of Information Sabotage?
– Sgpolitics.net: SDP website problems: Systems error or mischief-making?
NKF, Charities et al
– The Online Citizen: NKF – more in reserves now than during the scandal
Singapore’s Bid for Youth Olympic Games 2010 [Thanks Brian]
– Red Sports: Moscow takes cheap shot at Singapore in race for Youth Olympic Games
– eastcoastlife: Eastcoastlife supports Singapore’s bid for Youth Olympic Games 2010
– Red Sports: Show your support for Youth Olympic Games bid
– Singapore Youth Olympic Games 2010: Singapore’s Youth Olympic Village
Ah Meng is dead. Long live Ah Meng
– YoungJedi: Ah Meng left us for a better place called heaven.
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Ah Meng is dead
– Singapore Life and Times: Death of a distinguished Primate
– ALVINOLOGY: Ah Meng passed away this morning
– Empty Vessel: Ah Meng
– Enblocing Singapore: Hong Kong’s Collective Sale Process – Us learning from them or them us?
– Sophie’s World: S’pore-KL budget flights take off but..
– The States Times: Not Quite The “A” Team
– Looking For LaLaLand..: YAY! No more blood will be shed for skimpily clad women!
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: 2007 Worries about price hikes..2008..
– Journalism.sg: Government needs to invest in the credibility of the press [Recommended]
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Distressing!
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: If everybody has ‘passion’ for his/her job, would they work for free?
– Winter is Coming: Penalise those who write ridiculous letters
– My Singapore News: Halal canteen in a Singapore school!
– The States Times: Police Mentality
– e pur si muove: Respect my patois, biatch
– Musings: The Story of Section 298A
– Siew Kum Hong: OPQ 22 January 2008: Workfare Income Supplement Payment
– Yawning Bread: Keeping schools safe from religion
– Simply Jean: Another belt-related death?
– Sophie’s World: Missing MRT link, part 2
– Singapore Life and Times: Money Madne$$
– Singapore Patriot: Obama praises Singapore’s education system
– Sophie’s World: Missing MRT link, Part 3
– SimplyJean: The solution to brain drain is to draw more brains (sounds quite gross)
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Value of Success
– The Itch to Write: First world country having ‘brain drain problem’
– utopia: brain drain problem does not lies with the people
– Singapore Patriot: Police were boh chap in their investigations: Judge
Life, the universe and everything
– nofearSingapore: Are you ready for change: What’s your Locus of Control score?
– Angry Doctor: Alternative New Year
– My Way: Answers to Common Irritating New Year Questions
– Balderdash: “Where the Hell is Matt?” in Singapore
– mrbrown: Taiwan celebrities say we Singaporean the England not powderful
– Decay on Net: Taiwan Celebrities Criticise Singaporean English
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Safe Or Not?
– Simply Jean: Are you asking your cabin crew friends to bring in porn?
– Catholic Writings: It’s safer to download porn than to download anime?
– YoungJedi: My StarHub Cable TV – Part 1
– BlogF1: Could There Be A Problem With Wet Weather Night Racing?
– Insane Polygons: The Ladder Theory
– ringisei: Ethical campaigns leave a bitter taste
– Luxury Launches: Singapore Flyer is the tallest spinning Ferris Wheel to date
– Odd Culture: In Singapore, No More Lookin’ Good For Jesus
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: Singapore 2030: Views from the ground
– Sayoni Speak: 3rd ILGA-Asia Regional Conference
– Singapore Budget 2008: About The Singapore Government Budget
– Looking through the eyes of_ _: Disturbing!