The Complaints Choir Banned
– Baloney and Balls: What?
– The Online Citizen: Bureacratic muddle leads to canning of International Fringe Festival event
– Die neue Welle: Tales of Mr. Tan VI – The Complain Choir
– Ong Jiin Joo: Add one more lyric: Complaints Choir Cannot Sing
– Pseudonymity: Complaints Choir Cancels Public Performances Due To Government Pressure
– The Online Citizen: Police: Foreigners not allowed to complain
– Pseudonymity: VIDEO: Complaints Choir of Singapore – Live
– Simple girl, simple life: Sucessful! Fruitful! Emotional?
– e pur si muove: BANNED: Complaints Choir of Singapore
– mrbrown: Complaints Choir of Singapore (video and lyrics)
– Used Brain for Sale: Foreigners Cannot Complain
– My Sketchbook: Sing our way out
– Decay On Net: Complaints choir cannot complain
– The States Times: Mother Of All Complaints
– Die neue Welle: Tales of Mr. Tan VII – Better-Than-Thou
– The boy who knew too much: The price of silence [Recommended]
– Celluloid Reality(s): Freedom to be a Complain King
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Using a sledgehammer on a thumbtack
Odex Update: Pacnet to give names to Japanese studios, not Odex
– Siew Kum Hong: Odex redux
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Odex’s appeal rejected
– Alice in Wonderland: PacNet ordered by High Court to reveal alleged anime downloaders identities
– The Legal Janitor: Copyright v Privacy: compare and contrast
– reidolphin: CNY just around the corner
– 蒼天の光: Verdict on Pacnet Case Out~ Information to be given to Anime Studios
– VR zone: PacNet ordered to give list of downloaders to anime studios
Government Denies Hand in State Fund Investments
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Did Tharman put an egg on the parliament’s face?
– Singapore Angle: Privacy for Ah Kong, Privacy for Ah Kow
– The Void Deck: Just Can’t Get Enough (of Transparency)
– Insane Polygons: A Self Contradictory Government
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Does any one local benefit privately from Temasek’s huge foreign investments?
– an aberration in pronunciation: Citigroup Good Investment? [Thanks palmist]
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Decay on Net: Our Transport Minister should do Hip Hop during the next Chingay
– the(new)mediaslut: Comfort Delgro plays number game but loses it on shift system
– Perspective Unlimited: Deadweight Loss of High Taxi Fare?
– Insane Polygons: Adventures of Elite Girl ep0039
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Traffic, traffic, traffic, must be funny in a rich man’s world where police-escorts clear the traffic for you..
– Singapore Land Transport: Land Transport Review Part 3: Private transport (car)
– Sophie’s World: Singapore’s glittering Autobahn
– The States Times: Everyday Rob People
– Simply Jean: Justification for ERP rates increased
– Murmurs, Mutters and Other White Noise: Outrage
Transport Reforms Announced
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: SMRT = Sardines MRT
– Simply Jean: More discourse from heartlanders on heartland ERP gantries
– Sophie’s World: Missing MRT link
– Simply Jean: Going up: Prime taxi fares
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Next Stop Wonderland: It’s S’pore’s gain even if 30-40% of immigrants settle here: MM Lee
– Musings: 377A No Longer A Registrable Offence
– Sam’s Thoughts: The Thesis on Sexual Minority Media Representation [Recommended]
– Mr Wang Says So: Suddenly, The Singapore Media Discovers That Gays Are Human Beings After All
Our war on terror
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Devil in the Details on Self-Radicalisation
– Siew Kum Hong: OPQ 22 January 2008: GST Revenues
– The Online Citizen: Means testing or comprehensive medical insurance?
– The Online Citizen: Healthcare: Uniquely Singapore, F1 or F9 – How mean can means testing be?
– SgForums: Khaw: Medishield up by $120… but no basis for rise
CPF & Annuities
– Sgpolitics.net: Committee calls for flexibility in compulsory annuity plan
– SGForums: NTUC to Force 100,000 Low-wage Workers into CPF Scam
The A* or not Challenge
– Ra in the Lab: A*STAR’s $100,000 Star Challenge – badly conceived, or just badly publicized?
– The boy who knew too much: Is Singapore an uncaring society?
– The Daily Backtrack: Going to the Dogs
– Sam’s Thoughts: Preference towards one type of family structure inappropriate for gracious society
– Intelligently Retarded: Lovely Singaporeans [Thanks Gyver]
– inter alia: Singapore is a single-race country – PM Abdullah
– Organic-Ally: Dear MM (Part 2) Another rejected letter
– Alice in Wonderland: Athletes forced to sign a contract to contribute part of prize money in order to represent Singapore. Is it fair?
– Sgpolitics.net: Some of my thoughts on CPF, foreign talents and globalization
– the(new)mediaslut: Chinatown – The land of introvert Singapore scholars?
Life, the universe and everything
– Insane Polygons: Motivational Posters for the Elite 6
– Sophie’s World: No Swimming
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Firing of BPL Football Managers and Maximal Efficiency
– Sg_ljers: Vote for Singapore
– Switchfoot – tomorrow @ The MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo
– Sg_Ljers: Getting to the shops during the CNY period
– ALVINOLOGY: omy personalised Chinese Zodiac e-card
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Property – Singaporeans’ Physical Stake in Singapore
– Alice in Wonderland: Cathay ticket price up. Pay S$10.50 for weekend blockbusters
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: This Film Is Not Yet Rated