The Complaints Choir Banned
– Baloney and Balls: What?
– The Online Citizen: Bureacratic muddle leads to canning of International Fringe Festival event
– Die neue Welle: Tales of Mr. Tan VI – The Complain Choir
– Ong Jiin Joo: Add one more lyric: Complaints Choir Cannot Sing
– Pseudonymity: Complaints Choir Cancels Public Performances Due To Government Pressure
– The Online Citizen: Police: Foreigners not allowed to complain
– Pseudonymity: VIDEO: Complaints Choir of Singapore – Live
Government Denies Hand in State Fund Investments
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Did Tharman put an egg on the parliament’s face?
– Singapore Angle: Privacy for Ah Kong, Privacy for Ah Kow
– The Void Deck: Just Can’t Get Enough (of Transparency)
– Insane Polygons: A Self Contradictory Government
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Decay on Net: Our Transport Minister should do Hip Hop during the next Chingay
– the(new)mediaslut: Comfort Delgro plays number game but loses it on shift system
– Perspective Unlimited: Deadweight Loss of High Taxi Fare?
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Next Stop Wonderland: It’s S’pore’s gain even if 30-40% of immigrants settle here: MM Lee
Transport Reforms Announced
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: SMRT = Sardines MRT
Our war on terror
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Devil in the Details on Self-Radicalisation
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– The Online Citizen: Uniquely Singapore, F1 or F9 – helping the poor?
– e pur si muove: Is academic freedom in teaching important?
The A* or not Challenge
– Ra in the Lab: A*STAR’s $100,000 Star Challenge – badly conceived, or just badly publicized?
– The boy who knew too much: Is Singapore an uncaring society?
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Does any one local benefit privately from Temasek’s huge foreign investments?
– The Daily Backtrack: Going to the Dogs
– Sam’s Thoughts: Preference towards one type of family structure inappropriate for gracious society