“but some of the Blogosphere is profound.. for many of them are speaking with voices that we have not been able to hear before.”[the boy who knew too much] This probably sums up what we are trying to do here. And it’s nice (if not vain) to think we had a hand in bringing some attention to articles like that, ..like a scribe we mark the sparks that dot the unfinished canvas… Although one might argue any form of non-machine aggregation can never truly be free from some level of bias, I’d like to think that here at least there is no taint of the white parade.
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk on part in the war,
For a lead role in a cage?
– Waters, Gilmour
They say History belongs to the victors. I prefer to think that the battle is yet to be won.
This is our history:
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Hard Questions on the Citigroup Purchase
– Hear ye! Hear ye!: Great Singapore sale comes early
– The States Times: Betting The House
– Canadian Silver Bug: Teetering at the abyss
– Singapore Patriot: That’s not the way to build confidence in youths
– Back Stories of Singapore: Teachers,should they be even judging?
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Lessons on patting thyself on thy back…
– Fauzi Russull: Singaporeans, Please Don’t Act As If You’re Angmoh, Can? [Thanks Sam]
– The armchair critic: Condom Ads near school to be reviewed??!! [Thanks syed]
– Sistic: Dream Theater at Fort Canning tonight