ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– The boy who knew too much: The mystery of the Singaporean numbers game
– Looking through the eyes of: Puh-lease
– Singapore Life and Times: Taxi as a service
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Are you sure you want to take TAXI?! So who wanted the taxi fare increase?
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Oikono: The Hawker and the Banker
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Two tiers of GST “radical” according to the Straits Times?
Looking forward looking back
– Terence Lee for TOC: 2007: The year virtual reality shaped reality – A review of the new media landscape in 2007
Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– Sgpolitics.net: There’s a reason it’s called “public service”
Healthcare or Heckcare
– Yawning Bread: The healthcare funding gap
– The Void Deck: Singapore’s Regional Image in 2007: The Risks of Independence and Interdependence in Foreign Policy
– Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth: Being ‘young’ and ‘without history’
– Singapore Patriot: Joining Young PAP as your stepping stone to Parliament?
– Think HappinesS: Let Judges Decide
– Just Stuff: What Ever Happened To Small Is Beautiful?
– Endoh Pure Ranting Room: So… civil servants had it easy?
– The Online Citizen: Al Jazeera talks to Singapore university students
– Words of the Lionheart: A Hundred Dollars to Nothing: The Future of Oil and the World
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: Hunger Strike: Importance of the Choice of the Protest Form
– Singapore Indian Voice: End of Fast Protesting Detention of Hindraf 5
Life, the universe and everything
– Insane Polygons: Motivational Posters for the Elite 3
– Suzumebachi: How to raise smart kids (long article plus a rant at the bottom)
– Gerard’s Point of View: Bookworm
– Nussu the ridge online: 2010 Youth Olympic Games Open Space Forum
– Enblocing Singapore: NUS Survey on Reserve Price
– En Bloc Block Blog: You matter! [En bloc discussion in REACH Forum (formerly Feedback Unit)]