Selamat Hari Raya Haji to our Muslim friends.
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Highway of Life: I think Singapore’s traffic is worse than Ho Chi Minh and Taipei!
Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– Adventures and random brain waves: Singapore’s propaganda getting sillier
Strangers in a Strange Land
– dnwq’s journal: guest workers. An American journalist writes about foreign workers in Singapore
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Singapore PSLE results: creative statistics at play?
– Salary.sg: Year-End Bonus Ranking
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: The Singapore State-Owned Investment Corporations Conundrum
– catherinelim.sg: Interview with PRIME Magazine
– Just Stuff: Why I Think Catherine Lim Should Just Shad dap!
– All and Sundry Singapore: Singapore gambles on
– Nomadism: A question i was asked..
– Angry Doctor: Them 7 [An Aids test? ‘It isn’t for me’]
– Alice in Wonderland: Foldable bicycle no longer allowed on mrt train?
– LittleSpeck: Bio-tech suffers another blow
Life, the universe and everything
– Looking through the eyes of: The role of morality in human interaction
– the(new)mediaslut: Employers should follow the BBC guide for blogging employees
– The boy who knew too much: Life purpose for a genius
– Trivial Triflings of An Aimless AKK: I can’t talk right now…
– Singapore’s Only Male Bitch: The First Time Was Prima Deli. Now, It’s Sheng Siong Turns
– Nine Over Ten 9/10: Holiday Shopping Guide – Gifts for Office Workers
– Murmurs, Mutters and Other White Noise: The First Christmas Joke of the Year