ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– The boy who knew too much: The Great ComfortDelGro Taxi Rip-off
– Alice in Wonderland: ComfortDelgro taxi fares rise up to 49%
– All and Sundry Singapore: Taxi Fare Hike – Attempting to solve a problem but creates another?
– Singapore Life and Times: You Pay More
– Singapore Patriot: 83% Hike in Taxi Fares not Comforting at all
– mrbrown: Complain about taxi somemore?
– Insane Polygons: Problem Solving the Elite Way
– Simply Jean: Taxi fare hike: Oh wait! You have to pay midnight surcharge in the day! This is crazy!
– Decay on Net: You guys might as well go rob bank
– SGFRAG: ComfortDelgro’s Q3 profit up 15% to S$59m
International Human Rights Day
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Dignity and Justice for all of us
– Pseudonymity: VIDEOS: Singapore Lawyers’ Petition To Law Society On Human Rights Day
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Sam’s Thoughts: Singapore Dreamers Anonymous
– The Online Citizen: Who really is “not ready” for a non-Chinese PM?
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: $10000000000 to Swiss Bank UBS – Should there be parliamentary accountability?
– Mr Wang Says So: You Give Your Money To Your Town Council So That It Can Play The Stock Market
– Singaland: Malaysia’s ‘Tectonic Shift’
– Journalism.sg: S’poreans on press freedom: Don’t have and don’t care
– My Singapore News: 1/3 full or 2/3 empty?
– Yaw Shin Leong @ WP: A Certain Type For Singapore (Part 4/ 4)
– The Void Deck: UBS and the United Banks of Singapore
– Mollymeek: Why I’m Disturbed
– The Universe Within: Press Freedom
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Singaporeans KNOW our press is biased, but we LIKE it that way!
– They Might Be Curly Giants!: Machine Girl Is The New Kill Bill