Strangers in a Strange Land
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Singaporeans and the of Outsourcing Protests
– All and Sundry Singapore: Clashes between Singaporeans and Foreigners
– Bad News on the Doorstep: Our foreign talent policy is short-sighted
– The Online Citizen: Woman and boyfriend assaulted us, say students
– Little Speck: Foreigners in Singapore – Friction on the rise
– The Online Citizen: Gutter journalism masquerading as citizen journalism: Racist rhetoric stoked over irresponsible reporting
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Of misbehaving foreigners
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Ang Moh Tourists Apologise for Trishaw Incident…
13th ASEAN Summit
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Will you be there in the morning?
– Sophie’s World: Asean a happy family?
– Pseudonymity: Protest By Peace For Burma At Singapore Embassy In Bangkok
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Making Sense-The Free Man: Rise in Price of Chicken Rice
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Would redevelopment in hougang lower Low’s votes in the 2015 election?
– The Onine Citizen: Why PM Lee is wrong about The Workers’ Party
– Random Thoughts of a Free Thinker: An Amateur Evaluation of China’s “Open Door” Policy
– Mr Wang Says So: A New Record for Singapore?
– Singapore Alternatives: Beyond Politics of Labels
– Urbanrant: Divide and conquer: 9 ageing HDB blocks in Hougang to be cleared
– Yawning Bread: A Rumsfeldian future
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: No such thing as good opposition in Singapore!!
– All and Sundry Singapore: Climate Change: Global Warming is for real
– XTRALICIOUS: Open Letter to PM from Catherine Lim and What I really think about the paps
– Notes from a Not So Young Mind: Why all of us do have some form of compulsion for a common thing
– Give me a break MediaCorp: Metroblogging Singapore
– Mahaguru58: Singapore Truly Unique but could be a bit more Muslim friendly!
Life, the universe and everything
– Deep thoughts of a Singapore Critic: “新”新谣精选 －NEW Xinyao collection
– Yawning Bread: Open call for a bloggers’ meeting