Catherine Lim has officially published her open letter to the PM at her website. Her reasons for doing so has appeared in Cherian George’s website. The letter was first published here in The Singapore Daily on 29 Oct 2007.
– In the land of the bling..: Why religion plays no useful role in the making of public policies
– Deep thoughts of a Singapore Critic: Response to “A fiery NMP gets her baptism of fire”
– The States Times: Office Has Its Privileges
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Burma and ASEAN
CPF & Annuities
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Do you understand all the CPF rules?
Healthcare or Heckcare
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: The Art of Subsidized Healthcare….
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– All and Sundry Singapore: Cost of Living and the Need to Limit Spending in Singapore
– Pseudonymity: “Singaporean Good Life” Doesn’t Come Cheap
– Journalism.sg: Why I am going online
– Mollymeek: Bimbotic Fluff about Circles
– The Online Citizen: Beyond Tokenism- Malays, Integration and the SAF
– sgForums: Review of Autocracy (called leadership) versus Democracy
– NUS Global Foum on Peace and Security: The International Legal and Policy Implications of the Situation in Myanmar
– NUS Second Life: We’re Hiring!
– Wacky Singapore: Singapore Polytechnic Malay Language Society Presents!