– Winter is Coming: If Ned were in Parliament…
– la nausée: Thio Li-Ann’s Speech in Parliament — A Rebuttal
– PKchukiss: Ideology can’t pay for your bills, but is good political currency
– Cognitive Dissonance: Alternative Perspectives
– Inaccurate 2 min analysis by lbandit: Why keep 377A?
– Popagandhi: Like A Straw Up Your Nose
– A father thoughts: The Irrational Section 377A.
– Just Stuff: A New Catch Phrase for the Sign of our Times – 377A
– Running Out of Wrong Reasons: Gays? What’s Wrong?
– Because i am just a little boy: On conservatism, part I
– Abao’s Rants: Religion-ism: To what extent
– The human condition: On 377A Penal Code
– Yuhui’s Blogger: 377A will be repealed one day, just not today
Parliament Oct 2007
– Used Brains for Sale: Ellen Lee and The Great Leap Backwards
– In the land of the blind…: Thank you PAP for giving Singaporeans more chances to own cars
– Pseudonymity: Singapore’s Minister For Foreign Affairs Said Absolutely Nothing In Parliament
– Siew Kum Hong: A hazy map on public property rights
– Ian on Singapore: Just 1 Thought About Facebook Develope Garage Singapore
– Insane Polygons: Mediacorp Cured My TV Addiction
– Angry Doctor: Hex, Lies, and Videotape
– Looking for LaLaLand: Who do all these benefit?
– Singapore Patriot: Lee family lawsuit against the Financial Times
– HWZ: Govt explains stand on ‘peaceful’ demos
Life, the universe and everything
– Decay On Net: Burn his house, beat his mother
– Singapore Law Review presents the 21st SLR Lecture: “From Constructive Engagement to Collective Revulsion, the Myanmar Precedent of 2007“