On Wednesday 17 October, millions of people from around the world will add their voices to the movement to Make Poverty History. ONE (Singapore) will be holding a Stand Up And Speak Out Against Poverty forum on Wednesday 17 October at the ballroom of the M Hotel. More about the forum at ONE (Singapore).
Not that we love Caesar less…
– The Online Citizen: Why are we still being led by one man’s philosophy?
– All and Sundry Singapore: Lee Kuan Yew Dismisses Low Press-Freedom Ranking for Singapore
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: the harshest [dumbest] yet
– Fearfully Opinionated: a quiet contemplation
– Balderdash: A response to my opinion that we should not campaign to repeal 377A
– mollymeek: Hilarious Idiocy
– Chemical Generation Singapore: But the Substation is indoors
– Insane Polygons: Just Passing Through
– What Others Say?: Why It’s Time To Move Beyond Mr Brown.
– In the land of the blind, one eye man is king: Peasants learn warp logic from ministers?
– The Void Deck: 15/10/2007: Flash: Swing Low
– Martyn See: One Country, Two Systems – Part ll
– Singabloodypore: In Singapore even one person cannot hold a protest
– Angry Doctor: Cow Dung 4
Life, the universe and everything
– nussu the ridge online: Afterthoughts: The Interdisciplinary Forum for climate change
– Ian on Singapore: Why All Of Us Should Not Have Children
– Simple is the Reason of my Heart: The Birthday Problem
– Abao: Buangkok Station
– ONE (SINGAPORE): Stand Up & Speak Out Against Poverty
– International Human Rights & Solidarity: (October 12, 2007) Letter to Singapore President S R Nathan regarding Dr. Chee Soon Juan and political freedoms in Singapore [PDF Warning]