Agence France-Presse, October 12, 2007
SINGAPORE — Singaporean celebrities are rapping for repeal of a law that makes gay sex a criminal offence. The celebrities appear in a video posted on the YouTube website in support of a Singaporean legislator’s push to repeal a law making gay sex a criminal offence, activists said Friday. “Repeal it!” the celebrities urge in the video which ends with the words: “It’s not just a gay thing. It’s about equality.”
Source: Mr Wang Says So
– Hear ye! Hear ye!: The fallacy of polling as support for retaining S377A
– Perils of a Reluctant Chauvinist: Repeal Penal Code s377A
– The Online Citizen: Parliamentary petition to repeal 377A: not just any other petition
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Why we must keep Section 377A..!
– Singapore Patriot: UN Security Council deplores use of violence against peaceful demonstrators in Myanmar
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Asking George Yeo to Act
– Pseudonymity: One-Man Protest Tomorrow Noon Outside Istana
Transport Fare Hikes
– Mollymeek: Don’t politicize transport fare hikes; politicize how good things are
– In the land of the blind, one eye man is king: Transport Minister’s Circular Argument: It Goes One Full Circle
The LKY Interview
– Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Singapore: City State or Re-Merger?
– The Kway Teow Man: Give the Hawkers a Break Can?
– What Others Say?: Why it will be tough for a Singaporean to beat the Jews at the Nobel Prize?
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Can Singapore produce a nobel prize winner?
– e pur si muove: Boffins in an anti-intellectual world
– Ian on Singapore: I Used To Be Addicted To Magic Cards
– All and Sundry Singapore: Bank Secrecy Law, Money Laundering and Tax Evasions
– HWZ: Desperate SDP
– SG Review: Perspectives: Zero the Hero