– Yawning Bread: Burma: don’t rule out sanctions
– Chemical Generation Singapore: The 5th Man
– The Online Citizen: Something is Rotten in the State of Singapore
– A Tattooed Blog: A disease called Chee
– Beyond SG: The Only Game in Town
– Yawning Bread: Petition to the prime minister: repeal 377A now
– The Online Citizen: 377A – To prevent what harm?
– Joie de Vivre: What Say You To Decriminalizing Section 377A?
– I rock, you suck: Law
– What Others Say?: The Incredible Dumbness Of Being – Being Dumb In An Intelligent Age
– Sheep City: You are oh so unclassy!
– Oikono: What Makes State-Owned Investment Funds a State Threat?
– nofearSingapore: Why No Singaporean question and no Singaporean marches
Life, the universe and everything
– Good Morning Yesterday: I Remember Mandai Camp
– thegreatsze: “Aiyah, That Guy, Book Smart Only Lah”
– The News World Disorder: Capitaland to Acquire F&N’s Property Arm?
– Pixelated Love: LOLsXA [Some of the gems of wisdom uttered by our PAP MPs and ministers]