– Chemical Generation Singapore: Caught in the Crossfire
– The Online Citizen: 4 SDP members arrested outside Istana
– Pseudonymity: 24-hour Protest Outside Istana Cut Short by Arrests
– Singapore Patriot: Sydney Morning Herald article on Singapore “disproportionate, unbalanced…misleading”
– Looking through the eyes of: Let’s get real
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Peace for Burma…..
– HWZ: S’pore denies MONEY LAUNDERING Myanmar leaders.
– sgForums: SDP leaders hold protest outside Istana Oct 8 Monday
Bus Companies Up Fares
– The Ignorantsoup: Minister explains why bus fares cannot remain unchanged
– Urbanrant: A little bus fare increase won’t hurt you! Just like a little open politics won’t hurt Singapore either
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Dear Transport Minister
– Singapore Life and Times: Private Business
– VR-Zone: Minister explains why bus fares cannot remain unchanged
– Balderdash: Why we shouldn’t campaign for 377A’s repeal
– Musings: The New Sexual Grooming Law Part 1 Part 2
– The Universe Within: First World : An a good article
– The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Thinking about FOA through Freedom of Movement
– Welcome to Mad: Blogs: A Rising Political Force in Singapore?
– Disgruntled S’poreans: Not treating Burmese murderous Junta is against Hippocratic Oath, but making sick S’poreans accept earlier death due to cost issues is not!
– The online Citizen: President Star Charity – where’s the missing $840,000?
– empty_vessels: How exactly NOT to answer a question.
– Urbanrant: Is it time to be honest with ourselves and open the books to Singaporeans?
– Singapore Alternatives: Constitutional Right to Peaceful Assembly
– sgForums: Minister Raymond Lim was stumped by residents’ query on ERP.
– SPUG: More ERP on the way??
Life, the universe and everything
– Mr Wang Says So: The SAF goes to India
– Half a Bunny and the Salmon of Doubt: SPCA World Animal Day: Adventure at ECP
– theory.isthereason: Vote for me: Help me win a Blogging Scholarship (worth $10k)!