About International Bloggers’s Day for Burma
International bloggers are taking action on October 4 to support the peaceful revolution in Burma. We want to set a sign for freedom and show our sympathy for these people who are fighting their cruel regime without weapons.
Take part in this action for a Free Burma
1. Publish a posting (Bulletin Board, Forum, Blog, Social Network, Static Website…) on the 4th of October with the header: “Free Burma!”
2. Tag it with “Free Burma” is possible
3. Choose a grafic from here and
4. Link to http://www.free-burma.org where there is information about the campaign and a participant list which to join. Webmasters of a bulletin boards or social networks can join a Group List.
5. Write any additional text
Help spread the word across the internet, Sign up to participate.