Parliament Sitting 17 Sep 2007
– The Legal Janitor: A step back for free speech and free inquiry
– EDMW: MP Sylvia Lim: CPF Monies a Mirage
– VR-Zone: [CNA] Foreigners not allowed to interfere in Singapore’s domestic affairs….e.g gay.
– Youtube: Parliament Speech – Sylvia Lim on CPF Part 1 Part 2
– Youtube: NMP Siew Kum Hong on CPF reform Part 1 Part 2
– Youtube: Parliament Speech – Chiam See Tong on CPF
– Mr Wang Says So: Canadian Legal Expert Banned in Singapore
– Joel Tan, TOC: When saying “traditional, conservative society” doesn’t cut it anymore
– The Daily Backtrack: Misguided Honesty
– footsteps1970: The Eye of the Storm
CPF & Annuities
– Making Sense – The Free Man: CPF Lies
– The States Times: A Real Hard Sell
– HWZ: The Sham talks cock about CPF changes
– sgForums: PAP: Stop Screwing Around with Peoples’ CPF – Think Harder..
– What others Say?: When a Contradiction Isn’t Really a Contradiction? – A Study in Logical Self-Deception.
– The Kway Teow Man: On the Corporate Governance of Religious Organizations
– The Girl with Sakura: Spoilsport
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Choosing an opposition party to join?
– Singapore Angle: Bowling Alone and the Freedom From Assembly
– Life As A Geek!: $130 Fine For Dropping Someone Off At Or Near The Bus Stop
– Foorprints in life: International Muay Thai Competition ’07
– Today’s Mostly Cloudy: “The Campaign to Confer the Public Service Star on JBJ”… Must Watch!