Odex Update: Pacnet to give names to Japanese studios, not Odex
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Odex’s appeal rejected
– Alice in Wonderland: PacNet ordered by High Court to reveal alleged anime downloaders identities
– The Legal Janitor: Copyright v Privacy: compare and contrast
– reidolphin: CNY just around the corner
– 蒼天の光: Verdict on Pacnet Case Out~ Information to be given to Anime Studios
– VR zone: PacNet ordered to give list of downloaders to anime studios
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Insane Polygons: Adventures of Elite Girl ep0039
– BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Traffic, traffic, traffic, must be funny in a rich man’s world where police-escorts clear the traffic for you..
– Singapore Land Transport: Land Transport Review Part 3: Private transport (car)
– Sophie’s World: Singapore’s glittering Autobahn
– The States Times: Everyday Rob People
State Funds Investments
– an aberration in pronunciation: Citigroup Good Investment? [Thanks palmist]
– Musings: 377A No Longer A Registrable Offence
– Mr Wang Says So: Suddenly, The Singapore Media Discovers That Gays Are Human Beings After All
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Looking For LaLaLand..: Please stop lying to us!
The Complaints Choir Banned
– Die neue Welle: Tales of Mr. Tan VII – Better-Than-Thou
– The Online Citizen: Means testing or comprehensive medical insurance?
– Siew Kum Hong: OPQ 22 January 2008: GST Revenues
– Organic-Ally: Dear MM (Part 2) Another rejected letter
– Alice in Wonderland: Athletes forced to sign a contract to contribute part of prize money in order to represent Singapore. Is it fair?